lmn; one [M]

Jungkook was trembling with fear. He was waiting for his Taehyung hyung to arrive, and he knew that any minute by now the older would be there. He was fidgeting his fingers, beads of sweat forming in his forehead as the clock continuously ticks every second, and his heart pounds loudly on his chest. The sound of a car in the garage alarmed Jungkook. He stood up, slowly making his way to the front door but the constant beep of the doorbell indicated that Taehyung was already angry and he didn't want to make the situation worse. He hurriedly opened the door and Taehyung roughly shoved him on the nearest wall, trapping him and holding him by his collar.

"You've been a bad boy, Jungkookie. You already know what to do, right?"

Jungkook slowly nodded and his heart beats faster, knowing that his punishment would be harsher than usual.

"Good. Now go straight to my room, and wait for me."

사사사사사사사사사사사사사사사사

Jungkook was facing the wall, lying naked, while Taehyung was roughly thrusting in and out of him. The older gripped his member too hard, causing him to yelp both in pain and pleasure.

"What did I tell you yesterday, huh Jungkook?"

Jungkook was struggling to speak, and the older was getting impatient. He raised his other hand and spanked Jungkook's ass. The sound echoed throughout the whole room, followed by Jungkook's sobs.

"I-I'm.. s-sorry, hyung! I-I won't d-do it a.. a-again!"

Taehyung hummed in response, before catching an animalistic pace that made Jungkook feel lost in pleasure. Soon after, Jungkook came on Taehyung's hand and a string of profanities fired itself out of Taehyung's mouth as his cum shot out of him, filling Jungkook's whole. He rolled to the younger's side, who was trying to make his breathing normal.

"Stay away from Jimin. Do I make myself clear?"

The younger could only nod his head because he was too exhausted. He scooted closer to Taehyung but the orangehead turned his back on him, facing the white walls of his room. Jungkook bit his lower lip to prevent himself from crying and hugged his body to stop himself from shaking. Slowly, he stood up and picked up his clothes. He didn't bother to wear it since only the two of them live in their house, and limped outside to walk away from the building pain in his heart right now. It took him a few minutes to climbed his bed and cried himself to sleep, ignoring his sore body and bruised heart.