𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢

⌢ : ♡ ⤹ ぃ ゚.

❝ 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱'𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲. ❞

@CLOUDENONICE

↷ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 . . .

𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘅𝗶𝗮𝗼, 𝗲𝘅-𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹,

𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝘂𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲.

𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘀, 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗲. 𝘁𝗼 𝘅𝗶𝗮𝗼'𝘀 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗺𝗮𝘆,

𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿.

-

☆ミ | 𝘋𝘐𝘚𝘊𝘓𝘈𝘐𝘔𝘌𝘙.

𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗺𝗼𝗱𝗲 / 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱.

𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀
𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸, 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝟮𝟬+!

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝘅𝗶𝗮𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝘀 
𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗻. 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗻!

-

☆ミ | 𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘓𝘐𝘚𝘛.

i. your new boyfriend / wilbur soot

ii. from the dining table / harry styles

iii. jupiter / flower face

iv. feels like we only go backward / imaginary future

v. flowerball / the wombats

vi. pope is a rockstar / SALES

vii. truly / cigarettes after sex

viii. golden / harry styles

ix. i miss you / blink-182

x. good old fashioned lover boy / queen

-

☆ミ | 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘙𝘈𝘊𝘛𝘌𝘙𝘚.

venti — he/him + pansexual + 23

venti der himmel, stage name 'barbatos' is the lead singer of wildly successful band 'the four winds.' he's incredibly famous and loved by all, amassing 3.2M followers on instagram. his charisma and charm has the whole world falling for him, including the lead guitarist of his band, aether viator.

xiao — he/him + demisexual + 23

xiao li, streamer name 'alatus,' is a small faceless twitch streamer, who plays games when he's not busy studying physics in college. he is secretly a guitar virtuoso, only occasionally playing on his streams when his watchers beg him to. he is in his final year, and rooms with a chemistry major by the name of albedo.

aether — he/him + bisexual + 22

aether viator, lead guitarist of 'the four winds.' attractive and confident, aether managed to steal venti's heart before he could say hello. they've been dating for three years, meeting in their first year of college. one night, venti drunkenly brought up the idea of dropping out and starting a band. aether kissed him that night, while he was drunk and stumbling— and they 'fell in love.'

diluc — he/him + straight + 26

diluc ragnvindr, heir to the 'dawn wine' empire throne, and the drummer of 'the four winds.' venti had drunkenly convinced him to join their band— but he'd only joined to keep venti in check. after all, he was always drunkenly talking to him at the bar he worked. although, he ended up meeting jean, who he thinks is pretty cool. he has a famous influencer stepbrother by the name of kaeya alberich, who previously worked with jean.

jean — she/her + straight + 25

jean gunnhildr, bassist of 'the four winds,' and a former social psychology high school teacher. her musical career is something she didn't think would take flight, before she met venti, aether and diluc. venti had practically begged her to join their band years ago, to which after a bit of convincing, she accepted. her younger sister barbara, greatly looks up to her, as she as well wants to pursue a musical career.

other characters include . . .

hu tao — she/her + pansexual + 19

hu tao li is xiao's third youngest sister. she is a college sophomore studying mortuary science.

ganyu — she/her + lesbian + 20

ganyu li is xiao's oldest younger sibling. she is a college junior studying veterinary sciences. her instagram account @cocogoat gained over 8k followers, due to the fact that she's revealed that the twitch streamer alatus is her brother.

qiqi — she/her + 10

qiqi li is xiao's youngest sister. ganyu normally cares for her, due to the fact that she takes classes from home.

lumine — she/her + questioning + 22

lumine viator is aether's twin sister, who is good friends with venti. she believes her brother's relationship is slightly problematic, yet doesn't voice it.

barbara — she/her + lesbian + 17

barbara gunnhildr is jean's younger sister, in her last year of high school. she is conflicted about her studies, and what she wants to be.

albedo — he/him + asexual + 23

albedo kreide is a science genius, and xiao's roommate. due to he and xiao's antisocial
nature, the two understood each other quite well. his other best friend is a lovely girl by the name of sucrose.

sucrose — she/her + asexual + 22

sucrose ampulla is but another genius, majoring in biochemistry. she lives across the hall from xiao and albedo, with her roommate, mona megistus. she often worries about her friends.

-

☆ミ |

CHARACTER BIOS COMPLETE!

welcome to UR NEW BOYFRIEND.