𝟬𝟱

05 — wake up from snoring, open dms

🌬┊͙୭̥⋆*。

"WHAT— YOU'RE SAYING BARBATOS followed you on instagram?!" sucrose exclaimed, face highlighted in a bright red blush. the following morning was a saturday— xiao, albedo and sucrose were on their way to a stationery store that the girl of their group wanted to see.

"yes, my phone was practically blowing up all night long," the teal-haired friend replied in annoyance. his phone was still blowing up, as he'd previously stated. this time, xiao had silenced his notifications.

"everyone wants me to stream with him now," he followed up. xiao pulls his phone out of his pocket and groans at the amount of notifications that were coming up, little by little.

"why don't you follow him back? couldn't hurt, could it?" says albedo.

"i'd rather not associate with him," is his sharp reply.

just as he'd said this, xiao had gotten a notification — barbatos , the barbatos, who was loved so well by all of his fans and all the world, had requested to message him.

albedo swears as xiao checks his phone, he sees red dusting the teal-haired male's cheeks.

"xiao? you seem a little taken aback, what happened?" sucrose notices immediately.

"he's requesting to message me," he simply admits. the two others stop in their tracks, coming to a complete halt.

"what?"

"answer it," albedo smirks. xiao absolutely hates when albedo does that look— it's as if he always knows something that someone doesn't.

"please answer it," the girl follows up, agreeing with albedo.

he rolls his eyes in response, and unlocks his phone, barely grazing the screen with his thumbs. sucrose and albedo slowly walk behind him and peer up to his phone screen. xiao rolls his eyes once again, when he sees them.

-

barbatos has requested to message you!

barbatos
hi xiao !!!!!!! :D can i call you xiao?? can we be friends? i'm bored !! :(

-

xiao immediately shuts off his phone after reading the message— he continues furiously walking. "nope, not answering that," he says; sucrose groans.