❥two

Eijiro Kirishima

        Kirishima had to take a break. He hadn't known how long he had been walking for, but his feet were killing him. He slowly walked over to a tree stump, sitting down on it. He sighed sadly, laying his elbows on his knees and resting his chin on his palm as he stared off.

        His stomach rumbled, usually, he would've eaten lunch by now but he was saving his food. He couldn't eat it until he really needed too. He sighed softly, staring down at the green grass, running his fingers through his hair. He was ways away from the kingdom by now and the sounds of the forest was getting to him. The darkness left a eerie atmosphere, although the bird's were chirping he could also hear the wolves howling in the distance.

        He shuddered at the thought of the wolves reaching him and sighed. He also needed water, he hadn't quite thought about that. The best water would be pond water. He had heard that from the knight's training, that if they were ever to get lost then to eat the black and purple berries and to drink pond water.

        Kirishima shuffled up, slowly heading farther into the distance. The good thing about the tree's, is that it left cool shade, so at least Kirishima wasnt walking in the blazing heat. Then he was for sure to get dehydrated quickly. Tree's upon tree's, the forest seemed to go on forever.

        Kirishima kept walking, although his steps were paused when he heard clanking and crunching behind him. He froze, peering over his shoulder. He squinted in the darkness, not being able to see anything. His heart pumped in slight fear. Quickly, he turned around and started walking faster, clenching his eye's shut as he walked.

       Its probably just a little bunny or something, not major. Dont be a coward go see what it is. The prince told himself, although he hadn't listened. He couldn't bring himself to stop and look. As the clanking and crunching got closer and louder Kirishima walked faster. Oh god, this is where I die isnt it? Dad was right, maybe I should've stayed at the castle.

        But Kirishima quickly took back those words. No, he got a sliver of freedom. That was good enough. If he was going to die then he rather die this way.

        He slowly stopped, turning around and clenching his eye's shut as the clanking and crunching got louder and louder. He waited for something, although what he hadn't known. Pain? Death? But, no, instead he was met with silence.

        He waited a moment, slight confusion raising up on his face. He slowly opened a eye and almost had a heart attack when he was met face to face with a angry looking blond male.

        "What the hell are you doing?" He growled a little, glaring at the red head. Kirishima yelped a little and stumbled back, blinking in utter surprise. He stared at the armor and the sword that practically pierced out at him.

        A knight? What was a knight doing here?

        His heart sunk a little. Father..

        "I'm exploring. I've had enough of being locked up inside the castle walls." Kirishima said, matter of factly. Bakugo just stared at him, his eye brow twitching.

        "Not that shitty hair, what were you doing standing there with your eye's closed? What if I was a predator or someone that could easily kill you? You'd be dead by now." Bakugo replied, clearly not happy with the smaller male(even if he was just 2 centimeter's smaller).

        Shitty hair-? Kirishima was taken aback. He had never been insulted before. He admitted, it felt good. It felt nice to be insulted. He had always gotten compliments, it made him feel perfect but Kirishima thought flaw's made everyone human. So if he was so perfect what was he? So he gladly accepted the compliment. "Thank you.." He replied. "I dont think my hair is that shitty though."