❥three

Katsuki was woken up by a loud bird chirping outside the window. The sun was beaming down inside their room, soft snores coming from beside Katsuki as the sleeping prince laid beside him. Bakugo sighed softly, sitting up. His armor laid in the bird's nest, along with his long sharp sword. Right now he was simply wearing boxer's and a black-tank top. He stood up, shaking the blanket lightly as leaves rested on top of Kirishima and Bakugo, falling from the vines attached to the roof.

        After hours last night Kirishima's hyperness seemed to settle down at about one am when Bakugo finally snapped at the male, telling him to sit down and to shut up. Kirishima's fondness of the room grew, he's never seen anything like it. To the pink scented floral candles(which seemed to have been made out of real flower petals) to the shaggy grass rug on the ground. He loved everything about the room-how could a room be filled with so much color and nature?

        Although Kirishima passed out as soon as he hit the sheets Bakugo looked out the window, sometimes glancing over at the red-head. Katsuki seemed to be on the look out for something; his conscious would not allow him to sleep with the fairies around. But eventually he ended up falling asleep, both of his arms wrapped around a pillow.

        Katsuki glared out the window at the bird and sighed. He slowly slid out the bed, walking over to the bath room that was equipped with the room. He shut the door behind him, brushing his teeth and taking care of personal needs. He then walked back out of the bath room, rolling his eye's as Kirishima hogged the blanket and Bakugo's pillow. Katsuki slipped on some pants and put on boots, he grabbed a button up shirt and buttoned it up. He decided that the armor was unneeded, especially since there was no danger. Even if the fairies were a danger, he knew how to easily take them out. He grabbed his belt that wrapped around his armor and slid it around his waist, putting his sword in its rightful spot.

        Bakugo walked over to Kirishima and shook the prince awake, clearly agitated that the male was sleeping in for so long. He had checked the time, it was ten in the after noon. The prince turned and groaned, furrowing his eye brows as he slowly opened his eyes. He blinked as he stared at the wall, staring off before he slowly looked up at Bakugo.

        "Time to get your ass up, shitty hair." Bakugo grunted a little, he walked over to his satchel and opened it up, taking a piece of bread out and throwing it on the bed along with a apple. Bakugo grabbed a piece of bread for himself and bit into it, ripping it apart.

        Kirishima nodded, not seeming to have minded being forced awake. He was use to it, since at home the butlers always forced Kirishima awake. He wiped the small bit of drool that leaked out of his mouth and then grabbed the piece of bread, biting into it with his sharp teeth. He tiredly stared off as he chewed quietly. Bakugo studied him for a moment before he grunted, looking to the side.

        "If you want to look around then we can. But just dont get in the way. And we're not staying for too long. You know I dont trust these damned fairies." Bakugo grumbled, taking another bite of his bread. Bakugo knew that the prince despised the thought of going back to the prison they call a castle. So he decided to just let the male roam around and have fun for once. It was the most he could do.

        Kirishima stared up at Bakugo before his expression began to change to a happy smile, he laughed a little. "Yeah! Alright!" He finished up his bread, sticking the apple in his mouth as he threw off the blanket, getting up and beginning to get dressed in his clothes from the satchel. Black pants, boots, and a red-laced long sleeve shirt. The shirt was expensive no doubt because it had rubies emitted into it. This was one of Kirishima's "casual wears."

        Bakugo watched him, rolling his eyes and slipping on his satchel, he stared at his armor. Even if the protection was good, speed was the issue. It weighed him back, a lot. He was easier to go off without his armor, besides when he got that rank raise he was sure to get a better piece of armor anyways. Kirishima grabbed his satchel and the two headed out of the inn.