NE 16

Ignore Mistakes

Ka'Mya • 16

"Jhacari stop" I whined

He kept messing with me and I was tryna go to sleep

"Wake up I'm bored" he mumbled laying his big ass head on top of me

"Moveeee" I dragged tryna push him

"Took please wake up" he pouted I sucked ny teeth sitting up blankly staring a the wall ahead

"What bro" I slightly turned my head to him a mug clearly visible on my face

"I'm not yo bro and I was just bored I needed you to wake up" he said laying on me

"Yo so pretty mama" he looked up at me while I still held a mug

"You mad at me" he widely smiled getting all up in my face

"You irritate the fuck outta me" I mumbled pushing him off me

Throwing my legs around the bed I go to my bathroom brushing my teeth and washing my face

When she was done she walked back into her room being met with a pillow slapping her face

"You play to fucking much" I told him boxing him in his chest

"Chill" he laughed as I continued to punch the fuck outta him

"Now when I sock you don't cry" he said but I tuned him out still punching him

"Fuck ass bitch" I punched him in his mouth making him slam me on the bed face forward

I froze for a minute before I felt him turn me over

Omniscient

Jhacari flipped Ka'Mya over now that she was on her back, they looked in each other's eyes deeply, the way Cari looked in Mya eyes sent chills down her spine.

She looked away turning her face to the side softly biting her lip as Cari turned her face towards his.

He leaned in until they're lips  just barley touched each other. 

Jhacari then slipped his hand under her shirt before sliding under her bra as his gentle fingertips brush one nipple, a tiny moan had escaped Ka'Myas lips, he then pulled off her shirt, and unclasps her bra in seconds, leaving her exposed to him.

He took a second to a admiring loving everything he saw before he bends down to suck and lick her titties making Ka'Mya wrap her hand around his hair and moan he then pressed hot kisses down her stomach, getting closer to the spot between her legs. 

Jhacari then tugged her bottom off and quickly stripped his own clothes off, Mya eyes widen seeing his large member, she then grasped his member, Jhacari then laid her back on the bed and ran his palms on her thighs, spreading her legs. 

He then leans on the bed as he slowly inserts a finger, then a second one, and then spread them in a "V" to widen her, Mya let out a soft moan gripping his wrist, he then curled them, hitting her g-spot, and circle making Mya squirm around before releasing her juices into his fingers. 

He then pulled his fingers out sucking all her juices before hovering over her and kissing each sides of her neck with his cold wet lips leaving trails of wet kisses before he began to suck making Ka'Mya let out a soft moan biting her lip before she tilted her head sideways giving him more room.  

He then pressed his lips against her soft lips sticking his tongue in her mouth swirling his tongue against hers as tempest moaned into the kiss, they did that for a while before he pulled away biting his lip before standing up unbuckling his pants and pulling them down as long with his briefs. 

Ka'Myas eyes grew wide seeing how big he is. 

Cari chuckled a little seeing her expression on her face before he slowly slid down her red lace panties and he took off her lace red bra making her cover her body with her hands making him move them. 

He then went down kissing every stretch mark making her moan softly squirming around,

He then hovered over her aligning himself up with her entrance before sliding himself inside of her slowly, he then placed both her legs on his shoulders letting out a low groan once he entered her. 

Mya then let out a small moan in his ear making him become harder hearing hehis soft moans before letting himself grow inside of her,

he then put his head in the crook of her neck kissing it gently as he started off with slow deep strokes gently caressing her titties with his other hand. 

"Shit Jhacari.." Mya moaned loudly curling her toes,

Jhacari's chain began to dangle in her face as he looked her in the eyes staring deeply as tempest wetness covered his dick. 

His strokes began to get sloppy as he hit her g spot repeatedly making her moan uncontrollably before releasing her juices onto his dick before he pulled out releasing his warm nut onto her thigh as they both breathed heavy. 

Jhacari flipped Ka'Mya over in backshots, Mya arched her deeply but quickly broke it once he slammed into her.

"Fix it.." he said lowly, he gripped her hips slamming in and out of her roughly as she fixed her arch stuffing her face in the pillow moaning loudly reaching her hand back. 

Cari then pulled her hair back pulling her head back as well as her back was pressed up against his stomach,

he then wrapped  his hand around her neck slowly thrusting in and out of her.

"F- faster" she moaned as Jhacari picked up his pace while the headboard hit the wall,

Ka'Myas loud moans boomed through while Jhacaris breathing began getting heavier as his dick twitched inside of her indicating he was close to nutting. 

The sound of their skin smacking against each other than filled the room,

Jhacari then let Mya go as she stuffed her face back into the pillow. 

He pushed down on her arch biting his lip as he began breathing heavy he then did one last thrust holding it making sure she felt every inch of him. 

A couple minutes later he then released himself inside of her.

Sex scene: Intimacy chapter ⚠️