18 | no one to change but self

a very important message-
"no one to change but self"

this is hands down the most important thing for one to realize while on this manifestation journey. and even though it is the most important thing to realize, most people toss it out the window in the beginning of their journey (it's okay, i did too).

the reason it is the most important thing to realize is because it is the answer to everything. because it is so major for you to know that there is no one else but you.

so many people when trying to manifest, especially with an sp, FOCUS on how it is on the outside. you think you need to change something or someone on the outside and you watch for the change. you put all of your focus onto this outside thing when you should be putting all the focus on you ONLY. ONLY.

now the reason a lot of people, including me, threw this out of the window is because we were/are to hyper focused on our person/thing. because we think they have their own thoughts and ideas. we think that they ALLOWED us into their lives or someone ALLOWED us to have whatever it is we want. this is nothing but false!

once you truly realize that there is no one but you, you won't feel the need to keep checking the 3d. you will only need to keep coming back inside.

let's take your sp for example. you had a relationship. during this relationship, they did not allow you to love them. they did not allow you to experience life with them. YOU allowed YOURSELF to experience life with this person. this other person has no free will. they are a mirror of you that you chose to have experiences with. the only reason things went downhill is because you started having doubts and fears consistently which then manifested it's way into the 3d. it wasn't because your sp didn't want you any longer.

there is no one to change but self because everyone is mirroring back your assumptions. there is no one to change but self because you are the operant power.

your sp is waiting on you. that relationship is waiting on you. that job is waiting on you. that trip is waiting on you. whatever it is you desire, is waiting on you. you are not waiting on it. it already exists. it's waiting on you to go within and live in the end of this truth. that way is can show up in your 3d the way it would like to.

stop hyper focusing on other people. stop doing that. they don't have free will. they are not denying your assumptions. they can't. they are only acting how they are acting because you told them to act this way. stop. focusing. on. anything. in. the. 3d. if. you. do. not. like. it.

always go within. there's nowhere else to go.
there's nowhere else to look. so stop looking.

the only place to look, is in the world inside of you. it is the only truth. the 3d, everyone and everything around you, is a projection of that. a projection of YOU.

"the actions of man are determined by his subconscious impressions. his illusion of free will, his belief in freedom of action, is but ignorance of the causes which make him act... you never suggest to another the state which you desire to see him express; instead, you convince yourself that he is already that which you desire him to be"- neville goddard

"stop trying to change the world since it is only the mirror. mans attempt to change the world by force is as fruitless as breaking a mirror in hope of changing his face. leave the mirror and change your face. leave the world alone and change your conceptions of yourself"- neville goddard

no one and nothing can change until you do.

always remember: no one to change but self