09 | visualization

technique #1

please remember that the technique does not manifest, you do. they are only here to assist you

it is okay if you are not able to visualize, there are other techniques that can be used !!!

i am not the best visualizer. you do not have to have a clear image or anything. as long as you know what you are picturing, your subconscious will know as well. try your best to visualize as if you are looking through your eyes and not watching yourself. this can be difficult at the start because even i pictured images as if i was looking at myself. it's a muscle you need to work!

i have been using visualization more lately and adding in sensory details such as touch and it has been incredible! feels very real and fills me with joy. you do not have to feel emotions while visualizing but it is also great if you do.

EXERCISES TO TRY

hold out your hand, palm facing up, and imagine holding a lemon. imagine feeling the roughness of the lemon and seeing it's colour. can you feel it? now imagine it's cut open. imagine the smell if you can. now bring the lemon up to your mouth and bite into it. sour.
are you salivating? you should be!

close your eyes and imagine tying your shoes.

imagine climbing a ladder! play the scene over and over. eventually, you will have to climb a ladder and you won't even realize until you're on said ladder! or imagine someone else climbing a ladder and eventually you will see it in the 3d.

just a few exercises! if you want more i'm sure you can find more. but i would try your desire next!

TECHNIQUES

SATS: state akin to sleep; a drowsy state

your subconscious is wide open when you are in SATS. which is just the moment before you fall asleep and after you wake up.

what you will want to do is pick a scene that implies you having your desire. whether that be you holding a bunch of cash or sitting in your dream car. whatever it is! it doesn't matter.

during SATS, you will play this scene in your mind over and over until you either fall asleep or until it feels natural. if you stick to this, you will have to have this scene be played out in the 3d. do this every night until you are unable to visualize anymore or until it shows up.

you can also visualize throughout the day whenever you are in a calm state. watching tv, showering, doing nothing lmao, etc etc. SATS is not required but it does help saturate the subconscious quicker.

try to add sensory details! i personally stick to just adding touch and i love it but you can add more such as smell and sound. try adding emotion as well.

visualization and daydreaming are not the same! keep your scene anywhere from 5-10 seconds MAX. you can have more than one scene but try to keep it three or less!

please note that the technique is not required! it is only here to help you, not manifest for you! it is not a miracle. it's still up to you.