Wanna hang...?

POV Anna
I knew it was Eva! She's so damn gorgeous and has an amazing body I had to show her around the school and started stuttering because well she makes me nervous I think she noticed but was chill which made it less awkward as we got to class I couldn't stop looking at her  I wasn't even paying attention to class I was focused on her the whole time she finally looked over at me I got all red SHE BIT HER LIP that just made me even more red and she probably noticed shit I looked away why did she bite her lip class went by slow as hell till it was the end of the day I want to ask Eva if she wants to hangout or If she wants my number so we can talk she was walking out of class so I went up behind her and grabbed her waist with my hands she jumped a little and turned towards me once she saw me she got red god this girl is so hot " heyy-y Eva I was wondering if you wanted to hangout after school or if you wanna just text either would be fine" I said trying not to stutter she moved her beautiful hair behind her ear "I'd love to hangout but I'm really busy tonight actually but you can have my number" she said grabbing her phone she passed it to me I added my number "thank you text later" I said winking she just smiled and nodded I walked to my car emmi was sleeping "uh em" I said shaking her she got up really quick "ANNA" she screamed then broke down crying "hey" I lent over and hugged her she stopped crying "sorry I didn't get any sleep last night my parents kept fighting so I came in your car to rest I skipped my last class" shit I should ask if she wants to stay at my house with all the extra rooms I wouldn't mind "hey em you know if you ever want to stay at my place your always welcome to" she gave me a warm smile "thank you Anna" I didn't know if that meant to drive her home or she was staying "so you want to stay tonight" I asked she looked up at me " I'll be fine boon" Ohhh so she didn't want to come to my house "okay em" I said driving to her house the ride was quiet the whole way as she kept almost falling asleep till we got there she started to get out of the car till I spoke up "get some sleep" I yelled "I'll try"
She yelled back I'm kinda worried but she said she would be fine I drive to the gas station and get a 6 pack of red bull tonight im gonna go on a run I got home and sat in my bed for a while on my phone I was kinda hoping Eva would text me but she said I'm she was busy damn I overthink a lot I went to the bathroom as I was on the toilet I heard someone texted me I ran to my phone it was Eva! I added her as a contact and read her text

🦋Eva💜

🦋Eva💜 hey boon it's Eva how are you

Me: oh hey Eva I was wondering when you were gonna text me I'm good fucking bored how about you

🦋Eva💜 I was a bit busy unpacking till I took a break so I wanted to text you :)

Me: awe lol thanks for texting me I was bored

🦋Eva💜 hey so I know I said I'm busy tonight but maybe wanna hang tomorrow night I'm free

Me: I'm free anytime my parents don't even live with me haha

🦋Eva💜 wait really?! I'm sorry

Me: nah it's fine I'm not close with either and there always at work or get hotels so I'm alone

🦋Eva💜 my parents are always home so chill at your house tomorrow!??

Me: yeah sounds good 👍🏻

🦋Eva💜 okay well imma go to bed have a good sleep gn boon

Me: goodnight eva have a good sleep

Wow I can't believe we are hanging out I'm so excited I went to bed happy for tomorrow

next day (still Anna's POV)

I got up at 630 today since I forgot to go on a run last night when I got back I was super sweaty so I had a quick shower and put on a hoodie with some ripped jeans I texted emmi if she wanted me to pick her up she didn't because she was missing school so I texted Eva if she wanted a ride she said sure so she gave me her location and I drove to it her house was nice it looked like a nice family average house I beeped and she came out running even though it was only 730 she was wearing a crop top with some sweats she looked amazing as always "hey booooon" she yelled while getting in "hey eve" she through her bags in the back "holy shit this car is sick"
She said with her eyes in awe looking around "thank you it's a Range Rover" she smiled big I passed her my aux "really" she said with puppy dog eyes "of course" said laughing passing it to her she put on some polo g rap
"I like your music taste"
I said aloud as she turned it down "why thank you miss"
She said smiling her smile was gorgeous it made me blush "want to go get some dons"
I asked hoping she would say yes "wtf is dons"
She asked "oh it's McDonald's" she looked confused then spoke up "ohhhhhh we don't call it that in Canada" she said laughing "but let's go "
She said pointing ahead we got there I ordered two chocolate milkshakes her eyes lit up "thank you so much Anna"
She said placing a kiss on my cheeck I got red as hell and started stuttering "your- your welcome e-Eva" she laughed also red and drank her milkshake we talked a lot about our family till we got to school we walked in together and sat close in class she kept staring at me this time I was fine with it other than getting hella red halfway through class I excused myself to go to the bathroom I got in and started doing my makeup since I didn't have time that morning

POV eva

Anna's car is sick she's so perfect in the car wasn't akward at all she madee me laugh a lot and blush a lot we got to class and Anna sat right next to me I couldn't help
But stare at her beauty she excused herself to go to the bathroom halfway through class which I want paying any attention too she came back from the washroom with her makeup done she looked over at me my eyes widened she noticed and laughed finally class was over we got out and Anna started talking "why can't you keep your eyes away from me in class huh" she said nudging me to the locker "your hot okay" she slapped her hand with her mouth causing me to laugh then replied with "k but says you eva" my laugh turned into a blush as she always made me we got to her car she opend my door for me "thank you beb" I said hoping in she got in her side "beb huh" she questioned "yeah what's wrong with it friend" I said adding that word to the end of my scentence she made a disgusted face I laughed a lot we arrived to what looked like a mansion "no way" I said out loud "yeah yeah come on" she said dramatically I hopped out of her car grabbing my bags walking into this beautiful mansion she walked to the fridge "coolaid or rebull" she said pointing to both "ouuuu coolaid please she tossed me one and opened her red bull then chugged it I was sitting on the kitchen table the red bull poured down her neck I was almost drooling when she came up to me standing in between my legs "wanna go upstairs" she asked I nodded she grabbed me off the country my waist BUtterflies formed in my stomach with that we headed to her room.......