Jelous? (Sab) very long chapter btw

POV eva
I woke up and checked the time 10am we didn't have school today well either of us had classes I looked over at Anna sleeping peacefully I must have moved off her last night while I was sleeping I wonder what we are going to do today I got up from bed and brushed my hair and teeth I brought my bag from my house to the closet and took all my clothes out I put on some comfy shorts and one of Anna's sweaters it smelt so good and like her I walked out of the closet anna was on her phone "morning bub" she said checking me out "morning sleepy head" I sat down on the bed and she moved over to me putting her head in my chest "last night was-" I cut her off "amazing" she smiled blushing "I was thinking sab could come over today" who's sab,.. I thought to myself "ohhh okay who's sab" I asked "just a friend from school she asked to hangout today I forgot" I nodded anna got up but fell to the ground I looked down "so uh you really made me not able to walk huh" I smirked at her "looks like it" I got up running over to her I helped her get dressed into sweats and a crop top to show off her abs

POV anna
The truth is sab is my ex....we stayed friends after we just decided to be friends she wanted to come over I'm not sure why I told her my girlfriend eva was living with me she seemed a little mad but I just brushed it off eva seemed fine with it so whatever she was coming over at 12 so we had a hour I was downstairs on my couch when eva came down from doing her makeup she looked so hot walking down the stairs I threw my phone down and put my arms out she came running to me and sat on my lap facing me "so when is this sab girl coming" she asked I looked over at the clock it was 1145 "she should be here in 15 minutes" eva nodded and got off me walking to the kitchen "want a red bull" she asked getting out a juice jammer "shore" I said in an accent she laughed running back over to me she sat in between my legs caressing my thighs and legs we sat watching some tv till a knock came to the door I got up almost falling over eva smirked at me "well looks like I still can't hardly walk" she laughed I opened the door there sab was she looked pretty good but not as good as eva "hey boon" she almost yelled she squeezed me I hugged her back "hey ducky" I felt evas eyes on us shit shit shit we walked in sab looked at eva almost in disgust "ohhh this is eva my girl" I said sitting beside her she sat on my lap and I put my arms around her stomach "oh okay well wanna go for  a swim I brought my bathing suit" damn sab that was rude I felt bad for eva I broke the akward silence "uhhh yeah sure why not sab you can change there" I said pointing to the bathroom "eva let's go" I said grabbing her hand and running upstairs

POV eva

WTF is wrong with this sab girl I could tell she had a crush on Anna or something why did Anna Even let her come she's so annoying and especially rude to me I didn't even get to shake her hand and that hug was a little too long she gave Anna, Anna pulled me upstairs and shit the door facing me "listen eva I'm sorry about sab I uh think she likes me and that was not nice what she did down there she's jealous of you I would tell her to leave but she's my friend and I'm not that type of person" hmmm anna seemed like she didn't even want her here but I get that she doesn't want to just tell her to leave "it's fine that's not your fault why would you even invite her though" I asked out of curiosity Anna's emotions changed to what seemed a little mad "me invite her uhh nope she asked to hangout and I said I was busy then she just shows up" shit wtf "ohhh well let's swim I guess" I said laughing anna seemed a little upset I grabbed her face and kissed her she didn't kiss back "hey I love you I know you don't want her here and wish it was just us but we have all weekend okay?" She smiled and kissed me I kissed back after we kissed for a couple minutes I pulled away she smiled "okay let's get dressed she ran to her closet and grabbed 2 swim suits "here try this one I think you'll look pretty sexy" I smirked "really" she raised her eyebrows "only for me to see though" I laughed then ran to the bathroom and slipped the two piece bathing suit on and damn I did look pretty good in it but it was a cute butterfly one I put my hair in a pony and walked out of the bathroom anna was in a fully black bathing suit exposing her abs and beautiful body she looked over at me with her jaw on the floor I walked up to her on my tippy toes and kissed her she grabbed my ass as I pulled away "sabs probably waiting" I said leading her downstairs she smacked my ass as we were walking "hey" I yelled "I'll touch what's mine" she whispered I blushed "tomato" I hit her playfuly we walked outside to the pool to see sab laying on a chair tanning "ohhh hey guys I was just bout to get in" she said getting up sabs body was very petit but she had nicer breasts than me and Anna I saw Anna kinda staring I nudged her " what are you looking at" she itches the back of her head "uh nothing" I pinched her arm "we will talk about this later" she looked at me scared she should be.... 

POV anna
SHIT FUCK ME I just checked sab out I mean she was gorgeous but my ex plus she was a bitch wtf is wrong with me I felt eva pinch me then she said we will talk about it later since she saw me looking at sabs body I'm lowkey scared....we all got in the pool eva sat on the ledge dipping her feet in I put my back to her in between her legs "Anna come help me" sab yelled I started to walk over eva grabbed my arm and whispered in my ear "I'm watching you baby" chills went down my back I kissed her cheeck she moved away giving me a dirty look wtf eva I walked over to sab who was trying to do a handstand "Anna I want to do a handstand can you hold me up while I do one" I looked over at eva who was on her phone "yeah sure" I said laughing she went under and I grabbed her legs we were both laughing as she came up to get air she jumped on my back and wrapped her arms around my stomach I swam around I looked back at eva who was giving me and sab the death stare she got up and sat on one of the chairs which her towel "hey sab I'm gonna go get a drink want something" I asked her "hey we should play truth or shot" I nodded "that's fun sure" I ran over to eva "hey want a drink" she didn't even look up from her phone "no" of course she was gonna give me the silent treatment I walked in the house grabbing some shots eva and sab were talking that's good I walked over to where they were sitting "okay guys let's play" I said sitting on the couch where they were sitting eva sat closer to sab she then put her leg on sabs back when she was lying down is she seriously trying to make me jealous or something cuz it's not working "I'll go first" sab said she looked over to eva "eva what's your body count " eva took a shot down quick we all laughed eva looked to sab "sab who's the hottest person you have hooked up with" sab no sab no "Anna" she said looking over at me eva took another shot shooting me a look with her eyes sab looked to me "Anna will you kiss me" I looked over to eva then took a shot sab looked mad hahhahahahahhaa this went on for a while till eva and sab were FUCKED UP DRUNK I was the only one sober eva asked me to makeout with her so we did in front of sab eva was sloppy very sloppy since she was drunk I took the shots away because I didn't want them having anymore it was getting pretty late so I put on some music eva asked if we could go upstairs I agreed she and I started walking to the house when sab grabbed my hand "Anna dance with me" she started grinding her body on me till I fell "get up silly she said trying to grab my hand and help me up I got up "sab I-" I got cut off by eva who had pushed sab onto the ground they "hey get off my girlfriend you fucking whore" eva screamed......