getting away

3 weeks later
POV eva
Me and Anna had been in justala house for a while now it's been great waking up next to her everyday spending time with the girls sab had started dating cooper dev was talking to this girl named Lauren but everyone called her mom mads was single and so was Katie well that I was aware of right now it was 10am I was on my phone scrolling thru insta while Anna was sleeping on top of me with her head in my neck I was looking till I came to Katie's story it was a picture of me and Anna cuddling sleeping it was really cute so I screenshoted it and put it as my background I felt Anna move on me I put my phone to my side and squeezed her she stretched on me moaning (ngl that turned me on)
"Hey bubba" she said in her morning voice looking into my eyes "hey baby" she kissed my neck chills went down my back I was playing with her hair she slowly got up in a sitting position I got on her lap straddling her as she placed her hands on my ass and squeezed "so I was thinking" she started still in her morning voice "yeah what's up bub" I said nodding for her to go on "'my sister sent me some tickets 2" "for what baby" she lite up "well it's this big hotel but there's like saunas and hot tubs it's so relaxing and you know I thought we could go together for the weekend" ong this girl has my heart she's so fucking perfect it was Friday so we would be going tomorrow then coming back Monday so for 2 days that would honestly be so good also not to mention we haven't been able to have good sex in a while cuz we don't want the girls hearing so that would also be a opportunity "are you kidding baby i would love to go" I said kissing her while grabbing her face she smiled into the kiss then pulled away "great baby here" she pulled up the place on her phone the rooms were amazing the hot tubs were private along with the saunas this is gonna be amazing 😻 me and Anna got up in dressed I wore a skirt with a tight black tank top with a push up bra knowing Anna would like it she wore sweats as usual and a muscle shirt showing her strong body we went down watching movies all day with the girls it was pouring outside "what type of movie do y'all want to watch" sab asked everyone agreed to action it was like Spider-Man I didn't really like it but everyone else did except Anna we both wanted to go upstairs but didn't want to be rude anna got up off me and went to the fridge I followed her she didn't notice I came I don't think as she was in the fridge grabbing a red bull and a juice jammer I hugged her from behind she jumped but noticed it was me "hey bub I'm getting a red bull and I got you a juice jammer grape of course" I smiled as she turned around and jumped on the counter with my juice jammer in my mouth anna came between my legs and chugged her red bull I just watched her as it went all over her mouth I then pullled her in by her hair wanting to taste the red bull I never had tried it she grabbed my waist kissing back I got all of it off of her mouth and swallowed she laughed a little as I pulled away "have you ever tasted red bull bub" I shook my head no she drank the last bit but didn't swallow I knew what was happening I opened my mouth as she spit it in my mouth fuck that was hot I swallowed it "you know what it's better when you spit it in my mouth then normal she laughed as we just talked that talking turned into making out the action movie got louder "do you think you could fuck me on the couch" I asked pulling away from the heated kiss her eyes widened "your gonna have to be quiet" I nodded as we walked over and sat back down anna layed on top of me pullling my skirt off under the covers...........