(smut) attention. - oumasai

Here's my thanks for 100k reads. I'm impressed this book made it this far.

--

Shuichi sighed, quietly continuing to read his book on the couch as his boyfriend sat next to him, resting his head on his shoulder. It was their 1 year anniversary, but they hadn't planned anything special at all. That was, at least, what mainly bothered Kokichi.

"Shuuu~ Pay attention to mee..." The shorter male whined. The ravenette merely shot his lover a glance before turning back to his reading. Kokichi huffed in frustration, unwilling to give in.

"SHUUU, PAY ATTENTION TO MEEE!!!" The purplette shook the other male's arm- until the book fell out of his hands and onto the floor with a smack.

At that moment, Kokichi deadpanned. Shuichi loves his books more than anything else. Shuichi would cry if it were to be even slightly damaged.
He basically knew right away that he had fucked up.

Without hesitation, Shuichi picked up his book and his boyfriend, shooting a cold glare at him. The purplette shot up in intimidation. The emo boy truly was scary when he was angry, there was no denying that. All that Saihara muttered was, "We're going to bed."

Immediately, the shorter male gulped as he felt himself get thrown onto the bed, the taller male hovering over him. All he could do was stare in anticipation as he allowed everything unfold.

"You wanted attention, didn't you? I'll give you my attention."

"S-Shu, I'm s-so sorr-"

"Sorry isn't going to cut it this time, sweetheart. Get on all fours."

"Y-Yes daddy..." The supreme leader helplessly muttered, almost instantly getting into the position he was instructed to be on.

"good boy."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"a-ah~ d-daddy, wai- mmn!~" Kokichi begged as Shuichi inserted another finger into the other male's hole. The dictator whined meekly, trying his best to stay calm.

"Seriously, sweetheart. You know that you're not supposed to be harming my book, but you do it anyway."

"It was an accide- AH!~"

Shuichi slamed his member into the smaller boy, gasping and panting for enough air to speak.

bold of u to assume I'd write such detailed smut. I'm not that kind of person.

jk I was planning to keep writing this but I got lazy so here u go

anyway, I'm in the midst of writing a new book and I want you all to support it so I'm clickbaiting u lol

if u guys like genshin (I'm sure a lot of ya'll do), here you go.

the prologue chapter ain't done yet but the 1st part has a shit ton of headcanons and stupid things you can expect in the book, including the ships.

also childe came home and now I'm sad because I wanted hu tao but that's besides the point

have a good day :)