(Smut)Jealousy - Oumasai

"Love, why were you staring at Amami like that in the dining hall earlier?" Shuichi said, tugging on Kokichi's sleeve. The other leaned closer, "What? jealous?~" The detective was taken aback by his boyfriend's behavior.

  "What do you mean?! Are you cheating on me now?!" Saihara cried furiously. The other shook his head, declining Shuichi's accusation against him.

  "I should teach you a lesson."

  Shuichi shoved Kokichi onto the bed, as the shorter boy let out a short gasp.

  "S-Saihara~chan, you can't be serio-" Kokichi was cut off by the ravenette's lips smashing onto his own. Kokichi melted into the kiss as it turned into a deep, passionate one.

  At that moment, Saihara licked Ouma's bottom lip, requesting entry. Shuichi slowly entered his tongue as Kokichi opened his mouth. Their tongues swirled around each other as the taller boy explored every inch of Kokichi's mouth. After a few seconds, they were quick to break the kiss.

  "I want more..~" The dictator whispered. Shuichi nodded, "Yeah, alright." Shuichi began stripping himself of his clothes, placing a hickey on Kokichi's neck. The other blushed furiously as he pulled Saihara closer, leaving a few hickies of his own.

  As soon as Shuichi took off his pants, he kissed along Kokichi's member. "S-Saihara.. You can do it now.." Kokichi spoke desperately as he stared at the boy between his legs. Shuichi nodded once more, taking in the other's member.

  "N-Ngh~..Ah~" Kokichi moaned continuously. Saihara sucked on his member hungrily, eventually incasing it whole. Ouma pulled the other closer, thrusting into them as the detective choked from the deepthroating.

  "I'm going to come.." Kokichi warned. Shuichi nodded as a response, continuing to suck. After a short period of time, the Supreme leader came. Saihara swallowed, letting go of the leader's touch.

  "Suck," Saihara demanded, Ouma obeying in an instant. The boy's saliva coating Shuichi's two fingers.
  Soon after, the detective spun Kokichi around, causing him to stand on all fours. He stuffed both fingers into the other in an instant, causing a loud, painful moan. Kokichi's moans reverberated throughout the room as Shuichi pulled out, stuffing his member into him.

"A-AHHNN~..S-SAIHARA~CHAN-aah~" Kokichi stuttered in between thrusts. Not long after, Shuichi thrusted deep into Kokichi, hitting his prostate. By then, the dictator let out a moan of pleasure. Shuichi aimed for the spot spot constantly. "I-I'm going to come again!" Ouma screamed. "Me too," Saihara responded quietly.

  Eventually, the two came and a white substance had stained the bedsheets. The detective huffed, "You're cleaning this tomorrow." The other male simply nodded, too tired to even process what the ravenette said.

  Saihara snuggled the boy under their blanket dreamily, watching Kokichi as he drifted off to sleep.

  "I hope you've learned your lesson."

。𖤐・━━═══ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═══━━・𖤐。

475 words.

Sorry for not posting in so long, but I'm back and inspired to do more writing now!
Also, a lot of my discord friends found this book, and I'm sure many of them might be reading this (do stop by anytime)! So hello to you all, I hope you're having a wonderful day!
The next time I'll be posting again won't be long, I assure you. Thank you for reading and following me for so long!! This book has come a long way, and I wish to do more of this in the future. 

And uh sorting of the chapters is glitching out, so ignore it-