Day 1 Holding Hands ❤️

Hey (now hey now this is what dreaaaams are made of) I need to stop omf ok SOO hey Im Kat and Im a hardcore Kiani shipper so if u like Kiani u r my best friend c: ok enjoy the story ~ Kat 🐱🐯

-=+=-
Jordan's POV
-=+=-

I looked at him. He looked bootiful. Will was sleeping peacefully on my lap. I checked Twitter a bit and forgot that my volume was turned up all the way. I scrolled up and refreshed. It did that little " pop" noise I mentally slapped myself "DAMMIT" I thought just as my phone did that Will shifted in my lap and opened his eyes. My heart STOPPED my eyes immediately melted he was perfect. The way his choclate brown eyes paired with his pale skin and slightly curly brown hair "hey Jordan" Will said with a sleepy voice. "Hey Will" Jordan said quietly still melting. "your phone woke me up" he said with a giggle.Not even thinking I said "yeah same". Will was now probably confused. "babe are you ok?" he asked. "Yeah I'm fine.... just fine" I said. "ok... do you want anything to eat? I'm really hungry" Will said "uhh yeah sure pizza?" I said. "WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT" Will said giggling "of course pizza" he said with a a smile. "ok pepperoni right?" I said "Ya" he replied. I ordered the pizza and I held his hand and dragged him out of the apartment. He questioned what I was I was doing so I told that I just wanted to go to Target and get some stuff with him. (Idk what im doing) I grabbed his hand and we walked out of the apartment I just wanted to buy some cookies and Chips.We walked in to Target and I held his hand I got some stares from people but I just mentally told them to Peck off. I held his hand the whole time and didn't let go. When we went into the cookie isle he hugged my from behind and put his head on my shoulder. "Which ones do you want?" he asked. I looked around and decided to just go with oreos. "oreos" I said as I grabbed the pack. I paid for my stuff and we went back to my apartment. It wasn't untill 6 minutes later the pizza arrived. I paid for it and we sat down to eat it. I had my hand rested onWill's leg and he held it. We ate pizza and cookies with our hand together.
-=+=-Fin-=+=-
THIS WAS CRAPPY I KNOW DONT JUDGE ME IM NOT WILLIAM SHAKES. :p ok so this was a random thing that I don't even know what it is. Sorry for spelling mistakes and errors if there is any Bc Im not perfect and I make mistakes so PECK OFF also I'll be doing one tomorrow c: If you liked it tell me and I'll LUV u if it sucks then yeah... I told you at the begging that it would suck ... oh well :/ ba bai ppl ~Kat o this was also my first story :D gg me :p

:p