Actual Chapter d: GENDER SWAP

Before any of you complain saying "you aren't supposed to do this today" stfu I can do what I want and I have an idea I don't want to lose so I'll replace this day with day 2's which is cuddling Aww enjoy (:
also I got a William Shakes keyboard and im proud it's so beautiful ;-; this was inspired by the kiss 😏
-=+=Before the Kiss Williams POV-=+=-
(for this chapter Will is going to be named.... Jade an Will Shep is going to be named Hayley idk what Im doing)
I walked into my PAX hotel room I shared with my girlfriend and Hayley. I didn't like Hayley much I guess it's because she always tried flirting with Jordan. I shake it off (shake it off shake it off) and Walk up to Jordan. "Hey babe" I say and peck (peckerino) her lips. "Hey Jade!" he says and Kisses me back. We were in the middle of kissing when Hayley walked in and we pulled away."Hey girls" she said and smiled at Jordan while she just gave me a glare but did it when Jordan wasn't looking. "Hey Hayley im just getting ready for today With Jade" she looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. Hayley rolled her eyes. "Whatever hey Jordan do you want to hang out later today" she said with a smirk. Jordan dont do this to me I thought. I knew what her plan was I wasn't going to let her get away with it. "umm I don't know sure I guess" she smiled. I was now screaming inside my head. JORDAN NO. I turned around and wiped off my tears. Im going to be ok just calm down Jade."babe are you ok" She said. I put a smile on my face and said "yup just fine an eyelash got in my eye thats all" I said with a fake smile. "ok" Jordan said "So what time"
"Is 5 ok?" Hayley said. " Yeah that's perfect I'll see you at 5 then text me where we're going" "ok" she said and left with that same smirk. I sighed when she left and then I got a notification on my phone. "@/Hayley689: 5000 Faveorites and I kiss Jordan tonight" at that moment I needed a plan.
~=+=~ time skip to 5 bc Laziness~=+=~
Jordan went into the bathroom and I saw that he had her phone was open I glanced over and I saw that they were going to Hayley's apartment. Jordan came out of the bathroom and I looked up "have fun babe" I said. "thanks Jade I thought you would be Jealous but just remember we're just hanging out nothing else"
"MEE JEALOUSE OMG why would you think that Jordan" I said looking down at my maroon vans. "I don't know but I'll see you later I love you" she said and kissed me "I love you too" I said and waited for her to leave. I saw her uber drive away and I got my Jaket and called and Uber right away. They came 5 minutes later and I asked to go to the address. When I got there I saw that Rose, Julia, and Dul were there. Rose looked at me and scream whispered to me "JAAADDDEEE WHAT ARE YOY DOING HERE"
"Rose chill im just trying to keep my girl that's all" I said
"Oh ok I'm sorry" She said
"It's ok" I said and smiled and Walked away. I approached her room and saw that they were just about to Kiss her. There was a camera and Im pretty sure Jordan didn't know what was happening. Right then right there Hayley attacked Jordan and pushed her against a wall. Jordan was in shock I put my hand over my mouth and tried to keep my tears back. What really suprises me was that they kissed TWICE. I felt really sick to my stomach and went to the lobby to cool off. I saw Rose again "Hey it's ok Im sure Jordan didn't know what was happening it's ok it didn't mean anything" I started to cry more " They kissed... TWICE" I said in between sobs. Rose just pulled me into a hug and comforted me. Jordan came running down the apartment stairs and noticed me. "JAADDEE" she said. She walked towards me "Im so sorry" she said crying. "Please forgive me" she whispered. "it's alright Jordan I know you didn't know but what hurts me is.. why did you kiss twice?" I said still crying. "because she liked my lips on hers that's why" I hear from behind Jordan. I start crying but this time I walked up and said "tell me Jordan"
"I - I wasn't thinking it didn't mean anything I promise" she says.
"Ok It's ok babe I understand can we just go to the hotel now I'm very very tired" I said "ok" she said smiling. "Oh and Hayley" Jordan said "Fuck you" she said while walking out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~WOAH LONG CHAPTER this makes up for all the other chapters I made up and before you think I hate Will Shep I actually love him a lot it killed me to write this so no hate to any of the people in this oh and Rose was Devon btw If I had any mistakes writing this Oh whale I love Will Shep and KIANI IS LOVE KIANI US LIFE Buh bye ;) I'll start updating now THANK YOU LANA DEL REY She gave me 100 ideas RN Bc of her song Blue Jeans 😭😭 ok bye ~ Kat :3 oh and PAX killed me if you have any questions feel free to comment :) Love you <3