Part 1 Insecurities

You've always had insecurities about the way you look. You hate yourself with all your heart. You used to get bullied in grade school and junior high for your looks and weight. Everyone called you fat/skinny. Despite what your classmates said, your dad loved your body. He loved it a little too much. When you got to high school, it didn't stop. You thought that high schoolers would be more mature, but no. It just got worse. You try to act like everything is okay and that you're happy, but you don't know how much long you can keep it up. You never had any friends, that is until you got offered the role of manager for the Karasuno men's volleyball team. After much convincing from your classmate, Kiyoko, you accepted the role and you are now happy with your new friends. The bullying never stopped, though. You kept it a secret from the team. Kiyoko and Yachi were the only ones who knew what you were going through. They promised not to tell anyone though. One day, after practice ended, you were getting ready to go home when you got a text from your dad. 'Y/N, YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS HOME NOW!!' You got a really bad feeling and knew exactly what was going to happen when you got back. You looked at the text and sighed. You heard a voice next to your shoulder. "Someone's in trouble." You hear Sugawara say. You whip your head around. "Where you reading my texts?" You ask, clearly upset. "Well, yes, but I didn't mean to-" Suga is cut off by your rage. "You should never read someone else's texts. That is so rude. I can't believe you." You shove your phone into your pocket and walk out the gym door, ignoring Suga's apologetic yelling. You're angry the whole way walking home. So angry that you completely forget about your dad. You walk into your house and walk up to your room. You drop all your stuff onto the floor into your room and flop onto your back on your bad. You hear your door open and look up. You see your dad walking in, naked and with a bottle of whiskey in his hand. You know what's going to happen and start to cry.

~TIME SKIP~

It's been a few hours since you and your dad stopped. You have been crying on your floor the whole time. You cry until you have no liquid left in your body. You get up and put on some clothes. You don't even want to shower or eat or anything. You put on a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie. You go to the bathroom and look at your face in the mirror, poking your puffy, red eyes. Suddenly, you hear a knock at the front door. You leave the bathroom and head downstairs to the front door. You grab a pair of sunglasses and put them on before opening the door. Suga is standing outside your house in the rain. He hands you a small plate of cookies and says, "I am so sorry for looking at your texts without permission. Please accept my apology cookies." He bows. You let out a sigh and say, "No it's fine, and I should be sorry for overreacting. I'm sorry." You bow as he stands. You stand up straight once again to face Suga. You see the sadness and surprise crawl onto his face as you look at each other. "Y/n... why were you crying?" He asks, placing his hand on your cheek. You touch your eyes expecting to feel your glasses. All you felt were your eyes. Your glasses must have fallen off when you bowed and they're clear looking out. "I- uh, I watched a really sad movie and my favorite character died, so, yeah." Suga's face shifted to slight anger. "Y/n, you know you can't lie to me, right? Tell me the truth, please." You sigh and say, "I am. I'm fine. I just got sad when they died because they were my favorite character." You gave a slight smile. He took his hand off of your cheek and dropped his head a little. "Okay, bye. Just come over if you need anything please." You and Suga live pretty close to each other. "I will." You wave him goodbye.