part 9

•        •        •Jimmy's POV

•        •        •
Jimmy's POV

(25 votes for the next chapter!)

the team had landed in Miami last night after our loss to the clippers. we gotta another game tomorrow so my ass had to be up bright and early for practice.

practice starts at around 7:30 a.m, i'm usually the first one to be there a couple hours before practice even starts but i was already exhausted from having to help out with my three month old daughter, Rylee last night.

I never really talk about her to the media or let them see her, i just like my personal life and family private. I don't know, it's just better that way.

I of course get help from her mom, Kaitlin all the time. were not together and were always getting into petty arguments but she's a good ass mother to my daughter and i appreciate that.

Kaitlin's been staying at my house so that i can spend as much time with Rylee as i can, due to my busy ass schedule.

but back to me getting ready for practice.

i headed straight to bathroom, i took a shower and got dressed into just some simple black joggers and a black tank top.

i then looked at myself in the mirror and began to pick out my hair. it was 6 in the morning and i was ready to be the first one there so that by the time they got there i was already all sweaty and done with my workout.

i'm always tryna one up and be better then my teammates, but i do it for the best. it's just to let them know that when someone else is at the court getting better at the game, their ass is in bed sleeping.

but anyways, i get up and out of the house. it's about 6:20 a.m when i arrive at the practice facility.

when i get there i only see a couple of the staff members there so i just get straight to warming up.

as i'm already wrapping up with my workout, i start to hear the guys slowly walking in, one by one.

"look at this nigga, already done and shit" my teammate jae crowder said, throwing his bag to one of the benches.

"shit you already know, i stay getting to work" i said tossing him my sweaty towel and he tosses it back at me.

soon enough bam, tyler, kendrick, goran and the rest of my teammates gather around while coach spo goes over our practice warmup for today.

"yo jimmy, have you looked at your phone today?" bam whispered to me.

i gave him a confused look, "nah why?"