part 3

•        •        •Jimmy's POV

• • •
Jimmy's POV

jimmy had connected back with his team right after that little run in with tiffany and he felt pretty bad about completely cracking her phone screen up. he had of course known of tiffany before their little run in, i am who didn't know of her but before that he thought tiffany was fine but in person he thought she looked even better. he needed to know more about her, something was luring him in.

"sooo you just gonna act like we ain't saw you tryna shoot your shot huh?" bam asked looking over at jimmy.

"nigga i was not tryna shoot my shot" jimmy laughed shaking his head. it was true though he had no intention of running into tiffany like that.

"so what were you doing" tyler asked tilting his head and laughing.

"it's a long ass story but i wasn't tryna shoot my shot i swear" jimmy said putting his hands up in defense trying to hold back his laughter

"but aye lets just get back to this damn game and get the dub" jimmy laughed, patting both bam and tyler on the back.

about 30 mins later..

they had just ended the 3rd quarter and the heat were up by a good 7 points, the game was still close and the lakers still had time to catch up.

" ima need you guys to step it up when it comes to those defensive plays" coach spo yelled at the players.

"we can't keep letting davis and james get into the paint for those easy layups, play more rough and when it comes to our offensive plays keep doing what y'all doing." coach said

they were now well into the 4th quarter, the game was close heat 113 lakers 111

james goes up for the layup misses and draws the foul. lakers now at 113 to tie the game with only 10 seconds left on the clock. both teams left with zero timeouts.

"jimmy we're gonna get you ready for that open corner three man their not gonna see it coming" dragić whispers to jimmy.

jimmy just slowly nodded his head, he was a little nervous cause of tiffany but at that moment he just focused on needing to win, he knew he could make that three.