part 2

•        •        •Jimmy's POV

•        •        •
Jimmy's POV

the team just landed in LA and shii we were exhausted. tyler and bam had been getting on my nerves the whole damn plane ride.

but we were making our way to the hotel, for our game in two days. i had a house over here in LA, but there was no point to go over there when i was gonna be here for barley three days.
i'm not really the type to go out to the club or anything whenever i have a free day off, so i spent the rest of the day chilling in my hotel room just resting up and working out.

finally it was game day, the past day and a half i've just been chilling at the hotel room and getting some practice in.

the staples center was crowded, you could hear the huge ass crowd from the locker room. it usually always was this crowed for big games against big teams like the lakers. but honestly that never worries me, if anything it's just more motivation to win.

"ayooo tyler you heard bout tiffany, her fine ass is gonna be here tonight" i heard bam yell to tyler.

"hell yeahh, but if you think you could holler at her you crazy as hell" tyler laughed

i just laughed at them while shaking my head
"i don't know what you laughing at jimbo, i know you want some of that too" bam said while looking over at me.

"what do you mean, i ain't even say nothing" i yelled and put my hands up in defense.

"yea but you sure as hell was thinking something" bam laughed.

"alright everyone hurry up and start heading out" coach spo yelled to us.

-

-

-

•        •        •Tiffany's POV

•        •        •
Tiffany's POV

its game day and i just arrived at the staples center, and lemme tell y'all there is never a day where the arena isn't packed. i still hadn't headed out to the court to see how many people were there but just from the energy i was getting from staff i could tell there was a busy crowd, and i mean ya know the loud ass yelling and shit helped i guess. i was excited to be honest, i looked good as hell and i was just in a good ass mood.