Prologue

"Really Jody? In our house, IN OUR BED?!" His eyes shot open at the sound of his fiancée's voice.

He completely forgot that she and their son JoJo was coming back from visiting her grandmother in North Carolina tonight. The female who was just pleasuring him ceased all movement and hopped off him. She grabbed the sheets and tried to cover herself up, from all of the eyes that were now on her.

"Bitch why the fuck you still laying in the bed? getcho ass up!" Kim snapped. She walked over to the side of the bed the female was laying and snatched her up by her arm.

The female let out a shriek, as Kim tossed her on the ground by the door. Now the girl was scared. She knew who Yvette was, bud Jody told her multiple times before that they were no longer together. The two had been talking for months, and Jody assured her on many occasions that he and Yvette only talked because of JoJo.

Pea stared at his best friend with disappointment written all over his face, before leaving the room to check on JoJo. Even though it hasn't been long since Pea turned his life around, he still kept his word to god and Kim. He's been trying to get Jody to change his life around as well, but everything he said to Jody went in one ear and out the other.

"I-I'm so sorry. He told me y'all broke up months ago and that he was single." The female spoke up, not wanting to get her ass beat for something she honestly thought was true. She gathered her clothes and ran past Kim to the bathroom.

Yvette lunged for Jody and began hitting him everywhere she could, not caring her ring was still on her finger. Jody tried his hardest to block her hits, but it wasn't doing him any justice. Pea re-entered the room and was about to grab Yvette but Kim shook her head no. She felt like Jody deserved the ass whooping he was receiving.

"Vette baby stop." Jody groaned, finally able to get ahold of her hands. "Stop and let me explain."

"No, let me the fuck go. You so full of shit!" Yvette snapped, snatching her wrist out of his hold.

"Let me explain damn. I toldju bout' puttin yo bands on me." Jody spat, only for Yvette to slap him again.

"I got every right to put my hands on you. I TOOK YOU BACK TIME AND TIME AGAIN! EVEN AFTER YOU MADE A WHOLE DAMN BABY ON ME!" Yvette yelled as tears began to flow down her face.

Yvette knew she had nobody to blame but herself. Everyone around her told her not to take Jody back because he wasn't going to change his ways. However, Yvette felt like he was serious this time, and was going to prove everybody wrong. Now she was going to have to deal with this heartbreak, on top of the heartbreak of losing their baby girl five months ago.

"Baby I'm sorry okay. But is you really gone leave over a bitch that don't mean shit to me? I gave you a ring, not her. I moved us out yo apartment and into my childhood home. Not her. I love you baby not her." Jody spoke, hoping what he was saying would make her stay with him.

Yvette shook her head no and went over to their closet to grab another duffle bag. She stuffed it with as much clothes as she could, before exiting the room to grab a few more clothes and toys for JoJo. Her main concern now was figuring out a way to explain to her four-year-old son that they were no longer living with Jody.

Jody stared at his best friend, hoping Pea would help get him out of this situation some kind of way. Pea shook his head and walked out of the room, with Kim right behind him. Jody knew he was on his own with this one and had to figure out a way to get Yvette to forgive him yet again for his bullshit.

Jody made his way into their son's rooms and stood in the doorway, watching as Yvette grabbed a few of JoJo's clothes and toys. He was really shocked at the fact that Yvette caught him this time, but she never caught him all those other times before. What Yvette didn't know was, Jody was cheating on her even after he proposed to her and got her pregnant again.

Jody felt like as long as he proposed to Yvette and moved in with her, he wouldn't have to worry about her always accusing him of cheating. He loves Yvette to death and wants her to be his wife one day, but he wasn't ready to give up messing around with other women. In his mind, he felt like if Yvette really loved him like she says she does, then she'll wait for him to finally get his shit together.

"So that's it? You just gone take my son and leave, without lettin' me explain?" Jody asked getting frustrated. He wanted Yvette to hear him out, but he didn't have an excuse.

"I need some time and space away from you to think. You wanna keep fuckin' other bitches, right? Well, now you can. I hope they can cook and clean up after yo ass like I did." Yvette answered while taking off her engagement ring, and throwing it at his feet.

"You promised me you would never take this off." Jody spat, bending down to pick up the two thousand dollar diamond ring.

"And you promised me you was done breakin' my heart, but we see what I'm doing now." Yvette spat back, using the same tone he just used with her.

"Maybe the next man that comes my way will treat me and my baby with the respect we deserve." A smile formed on her face, as she saw the look of anger flash in Jody's eyes.

"Woman I got hoes lined up ready to take yo spot." Jody snapped, trying to act like her statement didn't just hurt his feelings.

Yvette chuckled and shook her head at him. "They can have it." With that being said, Yvette grabbed her and JoJo's bags and left the room. She decided she'll come back later for the rest of their things.

Jody stood by the kitchen entrance and watched Yvette walk out the door. He was going to let Yvette have her "space" for now, but he was going to make sure she wasn't checking for anyone else. Even though she just gave him the freedom to do as he pleased, that doesn't mean he wanted her doing the same thing.

"Kim take Yvette where she needs to go. I'ma stay hea and talk to Jody." Pea said, handing her the keys to the truck.

"Okay baby call me when you're done. Bye Jody. I'll make sure Yvette don't waste her time crying over you." Kim smiled, before leaving.

Jody is really messed up this time

Vote & Comment.

Do y'all think Kim and Pea were wrong for not helping Jody out in this situation?