Chapter 2

*beep* *beep beep* *beep* my alarm sounded, I open my eyes slowly and wearily. I roll out of bed and grab my stuff so I can go get ready, then I head downstairs to eat some breakfast. Over breakfast I was informed that I would have to take the train to travel to and from school, this is just perfect. Not only do I have to start my first day of school in a different country, but Ill also have to navigate myself around the city. I quickly finish eating and leave so I have plenty of time to get lost.

When I make it to the train station, after about 30 minutes of pointless wondering, I get on and take a seat. I put my bag on the seat next to me and put in my Air pods. After about ten minutes we reach the first stop, I watch as many people come and go from the train when I notice an incredibly tall guy get on. He has white hair, and he seems to be wearing the same uniform as me. He looks around for a seat and I realize that people are putting their things on seats or spreading out, so he wont sit near them.

I cant believe my eyes, why would they be so mean to him? I quickly place my bag on my lap; locking eyes with him I smile and pat the chair next to me. He looks at me with shock filling his eyes, but when I pat the seat again, he makes his way over and sits down, a pink blush coating his cheeks.

Aone POV:

Sorry its a little squishy here the girl says with a sweet smile, I dont say anything, I cant believe she let me sit with her.

Can I ask you a favour? she asks shyly, I nods.

Today is going to be my first day at date tech and I noticed you have the uniform on, would I be able to walk to school with you? I have no idea where it is, and you seem really nice and I was too scared to ask those other students over there She says while making eye contact with me, I nod in agreement, Really? Thank you so much! My name is Y/n by the way.

Aone I respond.

I really hope she cant see the blush on my face right now, I cant believe she would want me to walk her to school and she said I seemed nice, and those other students scared her. Why wasnt she scared of me?

My POV:

We spent the rest of the train ride in comfortable silence, then he stood up out of nowhere. He taps my shoulder and looks at the exit, signalling we need to get off. I follow him closely through the crowed train station, then I blink, and I cant see him anymore. Where is he? Oh no, Im alone and the amount of people down here is insane. I start to panic, instead of walking towards an exit I stand still, sobbing softly. My heart rate is increasing, and I can feel my breathing start to shallow, Im about to have an anxiety attack.

I squat down and ball up, desperate to keep myself safe I make sure my head in covered. I feel someone standing behind me stopping others from walking into me. I lift my head to see Aone, he extends his hand to help me up, instead of taking his hand I jump up and give him a massive hug.

Thank you so much for coming back, I was so scared. There is so many people and I panicked, but youre here now so I dont have to be scared anymore I spit out in between sobs.

I make you feel safe? he says softly, I nod profusely.

He excepts my embrace and hugs me back, after a minute or two of standing there in each others arms I let go and wipe away my tears.

Im really sorry about that, Im ok now I say with a small smile.

He nods and starts walking in the direction we need to go, this time I hold onto his shirt, so I wont get separated again.

Aone POV:

I make her feel safe, how is that possible? Everyones always been scared of me, but why is she different? She is sobbing and hugging me because she was scared that I had left her alone, she needed me? I just met her and yet she feels safe around me.

I start to walk to school, and I feel her grab onto my shirt, so she doesnt get lost again. She is so adorable; I like how she trusts me. Now that I think about it, she is beautiful, and she is also really nice. I hope I get to talk to her again and this isnt a one-off thing.