18. Lost in lust

Yoongi nodded but some glass broke, there were mad screams and howling outside, Jimin working in super speed weighing ingredients then throwing into the sphere, preparing the gelatin skin of the pill

"Yoongi find those condoms now!"

"He's outside nearing the main gate!" Yoongi looked at the tablet.

"Damn! When this turns green spill all the powder into this pill skin then bring it to me with the condoms," Jimin sighed turning around running through the villa outside to see Jungkook's monstrous form chasing the bodyguards to the gate, so he used all his strength to pass him then stop leaning at those huge metal bars that beast could just tear like paper, inhaling sharply to see the alpha changing directions then jumping at him to press him into the gate painfully and slam into him through their pants. Memories of their first night returning so Jimin pulled Jungkook's head up by his hair forcing them to lock gazes.

"Puppy, you need to listen now. You have been poisoned with Aphrodite's Claws so you're not yourse... ah! Ah! Ah! Not yet! Yoongi condom and pill now!"

Jimin's heart was racing, his hands pressed to Jungkook's chest trying to calm him enough for Yoongi to make it. Damn he should find out how to brew some birth control pills for male omegas, but his thoughts were cut by hungry lips taking away his breath while licking into him deeply. Damn that felt right after days of suffering through his heat alone so Jimin pulled Jungkook closer answering the kisses, the alpha a bit calmer for a few seconds but his hard arousal was throbbing in between Jimin's legs grinding on him with bigger passions. Claw filled big hands began to tear on his clothes pressing him even deeper into the bars of the prestigious gate.

"Yoongi!" Yelled Jimin freeing himself of Jungkook's hungry kisses, yet his mouth was covered by those hot lips again, his head clouding. The omega in his painful heat inside him was begging for release, tearing on Jungkook's clothes to get to his skin both lost in the passion of moans, saliva, battling tongues and a heavenly scent mixture.

The rushed steps on the gravel driveway were like out of this world, through a lust blurry vision Jimin could see a small blonde alpha running their way.

Jungkook pulled from him growing horribly so Yoongi stopped.

"Throw it here!" Shouted Jimin and Yoongi took a quick breath before tossing the box his way.

Jungkook wanted to grab him with his claws when Jimin reached for the box yet it fell on the driveway meters from them.

"Shit!" Jimin leaned his head back at the bars when Jungkook was observing Yoongi as if ready to jump at his throat.

"Puppy, here. Look at me," Jimin took Jungkook's face in his hands forcing him to glance at him only.

The alpha sniffed along his profile, his eyes glowing up golden-red for a brief moment and he suddenly slammed into Jimin deeply causing him to see all stars, so it was just them meeting without any layers.

"No! No! Hey! Yoongi please," Jimin looked at the other alpha who was extremely pale.

"Please," Jimin felt tears leaving his eyes when Jungkook's hip thrust sped up.

Yoongi sighed moving swiftly running towards the box, lifting it up but Jungkook let go of Jimin turning to him, jumping at his guardian who threw the box to the omega then rolled over the gravel. The beast spreading stones into the air trying to reach the alpha with his claws.

"Hey! Puppy! Here!" Jimin whistled, but Jungkook never listened grabbing Yoongi's leg when the alpha yelled in pain. "Hey!" Jimin took the glittering green pill out the box putting it underneath his tongue, securing two condoms in his fists just in case then threw the box against Jungkook's head.

The super alpha turned, scary blood shoot red eyes met his, a second later the beast reached him placing his clawed hand on Jimin's throat, the sharp edges of his extremely long werewolf nails moving along his veins and for a scary second Jimin was sure the beast will kill him, but a breeze of wind came from behind the gate and the alpha moved his nostrils catching his scent.

Something in his eyes changed, he loosened his grip caressing his rough finger pads down Jimin's neck and the omega was sure it's his only chance, so he tore the condom package open pressing it on Jungkook's hard length receiving an angry growl. The alpha pushed him into the metal bars, taking his hands of his d*, pinning them up in a stone grip scenting him along the glades before suddenly slamming into him with such force Jimin has definitely used a whole dictionary of curse words.

Jungkook's strong merciless thrusts so painful tears stormed down Jimin's face, the bars were digging into his back, but he was slammed up and down like in a trance, the alpha's hungry lips closed on his and he pressed the pill into Jungkook's mouth along his tongue. The alpha pulled back looking at him briefly.

"Puppy please swallow," begged Jimin between tears, he saw Jungkook's Adam's apple moving, then everything faded in insane pain and insane pleasure, when he was lifted higher by each time he was slammed deeper into the cold steel holding him, the whole gate trembling form that power and Jimin was hoping it will last, his body in agony climaxing then recharging again, going on from climax to pain, from insane burning to stars, his muscles twitching when he was begging for mercy yet the beast never stopped riding him out climax, after climax, after climax till everything faded into darkness.

Thank you so much for your feedback. Did you like the chapter? What do you think about Jungkook going wild and Yoongi risking his life to help Jimin? Will Jimin survive the super alpha's lust?

Much <3