Chapter One

I woke up to a message stating that it was seven in th morning. I took that as a hint to wake up and start a fresh new day. I made my bed, washed up, and got dressed soon checking the time to see if was seven  twenty, still to earlier to report to the dining hall. I'd be sitting there for over half an hour bored our if my mind. I took this as a opportunity to continue searching the school.

He began to roamed the halls until he saw something. He hid behind a corner to watch the scene unfold.

"I'm scared Tsuki..."

"I know, Tadashi, but I promise we'll make it out of this together."

I recognized the two as the Ultimate Paleontologist and the Ultimate Electrician. This just confirmed my suspicions of them being close friends. I watched as the freckled boy pulled something out of his pocket and put it around the blond's neck.

"I was going to give this to you on your birthday, but I don't even know if I'll make it until then, so... I want you to have this."

Yamaguchi let go of the necklace as the locket sat open on the taller males palm, him observing it carefully with tears in his eyes.

"Don't...don't say that Tadashi..." He said as he hugged the other tightly. The two friends finally left the area as I turned around to do the same but was stopped by someone.

"Spying's not very humble of you, Shrimpy" The voice said with a chuckle.

I clutched onto my shirt, eyes still wide.

"Sorry for scaring you by the way. I promise that wasn't my intent. I also heard voices then saw you small figure hiding from them so I went to check it out."

"Kuroo, The Ultimate Chemist, correct?" I spoke up.

"Nice memory you got there, Shrimpy"

"Hey! I'm not that short!" I yelled somewhat offended.

"You didn't have a problem with it the first time."

"I wasn't paying attention!"

"Anyways" the bed head digressed. "Wanna walk with me to the dining hall?"

"After you called me short?"

He ruffled my hair playfully admitting that it was all in good fun and we both walked to the dining hall together. Majority of the group was still nowhere to be seen. Kuroo and I sat down. Eventually, everyone arrived but there was no sight of Oikawa. Obviously, he was in the kitchen but we'd usually what him humming a tune when the room went silent.

"I'll go check on him." Kiyoko-san announced as she made her way to the kitchen. Minutes later and Kiyoko-san nor Oikawa-san have come out if the kitchen. Curious, Kageyama and I both went into the kitchen and saw an ungodly sight.

Kiyoko-san was on the floor, crying right next to Oikawa-san's bloody corpse. I just about passed out. Kageyama-kun made his way to Kiyoko-san to comfort her. Suddenly, a miniature television dropped down from the ceiling and we heard an announcement.

"A body has been discovered! Now, after a certain amount of time has passed, a class trial will begin!"

All I heard after that was the sound of the air vents and nothing more. The dining room was most likely shaken up by this announcement due to it's non-existent noise. I heard Kageyama-kun try to comfort the crying women and helping h r up. We all walked out of the room like we had just seen a ghost, but Kageyama-kun remained calm trying to create a comforting aura around him. He looked intimidating majority of the time but his intentions were good. He broke the news to everyone with a noticable shake in his voice. One that he tried so hard to hide but failed. He held Kiyoko-san in hopes of comforting her properly while I just stood there, scared out of my mind. I lifted my head up and put a brace face on for everyone there.