Chapter 2 (2)

(⚠️: Major cuss warning. They just witnessed something horrifying, so they have this right⚠️)

That bin that Monokuma had with him, I assumed it was full of small or flat objects due to the fact that I wasn't able to see a pile in there.

Monokuma then announced that our next motive was inside that exact container. There were credit card sized papers that held our deepest, darkest secrets in black ink. According to the animatronic, if someone didn't make a move soon, those secrets would be revealed to the whole class.

This kept everyone silent. My best guess is that they were recalling their secrets and fearing for their reputations. I noticed some people in particular were handling this with more ease and others more dramatically.

"What...WHAT THE HELL?" A loud voice yelled.

I recognized it as the Ultimate Fitness Trainer, Tanaka Ryuunosuke's.

"FIRST YOU FORCE US INTO THIS FUCKED UP GAME FOR YOUR OWN CRACKHEADED ENTERTAINMENT, THEN YOU THREATEN TO EXPOSE US AND PRY INTO OUR PRIVATE LIVES IF WE DON'T COMMIT SOME ILLEGAL, NAUSEATING ACT?!"

"What? Is whatever your hiding that fucked up?" A certain, tall blond commented.

"Tsuki, now's not the ti-"

"Shut up, Yamaguchi"

"HEY!" A new addition to the conversation interfered. "YOU CAN'T JUST TREAT YOUR BEST FRIEND LIKE THAT!"

"Oh, shut it, Kuroo. Didn't your mommy ever tell you to mind your damn business?"

"Sorry, Tsuki..."

Kuroo-san ventured closer to the freckled boy.

"Hey, bud. You have nothing to apologize for. He's the one acting like a dick."

"Thank you for the concern, but don't call Tsuki a dick. Especially, when your over here dissing your own point by calling him out for something that didn't even involve you."

I could only assume that those words came out of Yamaguchi-kun's mouth more harshly than he had anticipated because he seemed close to rewording or even taking it back.

"Hey, man, what's your deal? I was just trying to help you!"

"I can defend myself."

"Well, you're obviously not doing a very good job at it."

"Who said I was trying to?"

"So you're going to let him walk all over you like some masochist?"

"Okay, showtimes over, back the fuck up."
Tsukishima announced.

"Says the one who caused this scene."

"I didn't cause a scene, I simply involved my thoughts and you turned it into a whole ass show."

"Tsuki, just because you're my friend, doesn't mean that the same doesn't go for you. I'm not a helpless child anymore, I can defend myself."

Tsukishima opened his mouth to say something, but backed off and just scoffed, crossing his arms. This unexpected action confused the whole room and things just got awkward until Yamaguchi-kun, once again, spoke up.

"Kuroo-senpai, I'm very thankful that you tried to stand up for me, you have a good heart. I'm also sorry for snapping at you, but I can defend myself."

Kuroo-san just nodded.

"And Tsuki, you gotta learn when to shut up, okay? I'm not trying to piss you off, I'm trying to maintain order because I don't want anything happening to anyone, especially you. You're my best friend, you have been for years and years and we will continue to be bestfriends for the rest of our lives and escape this messed up game together."