Untitled Part 3

Thea's POV:

That night I went to bed like normal. Had my hair brushed out, brush my teeth, change to

my nightdress and went to sleep. But that night, I had a dream. At least I believe it was a dream. Or perhaps it was a memory, one that I've forgotten long ago.

The dream was at the castle, but it was the day that my brother got his powers. But I felt as if there was something that was off about the entire day.

(╚»★«╝░▒▓█►─═ Flashback ═─◄█▓▒░╚»★«╝)

"Your Highness, it is time to wake up," I hear my servant call.

I never knew her name, and it bothered me. I did not wish to insult her and ask what it was seeing that she had taken care of me since birth. So, I simply referred to the young girl as 'Ocean'. Seeing as she had the most beautiful blush blonde hair that I had ever seen. In accompaniment with her blush blonde hair, she had shimmering, brilliant teal eyes. Her skin? Snow. Her movements? Quick and graceful. Her intelligence? impressive. she always seemed to know what I wanted before I would even open my mouth, she also was quite quick to pick up on the fact that when I was calling for 'Ocean' I meant for her. Her name? Something I know not.

"Your highness?" Ocean asks, with underlying concern in her voice. That was another thing that I liked about her. She always had that same underlying concern in her voice when she was worried for me. The other staff did not hold that same trait as she, and instead there was no sense of caring or concern for me.

"Yes? Sorry I go-" I start to apologize.

"No, no, you're highness, it's quite alright. I just wanted to inform you that it was time for you to start to get ready for the day today," she says. "It is a big day after all," she follows with a small underlying giggle in her voice.

THAT'S RIGHT!

Today is the day that mother and father said that they would come and spend time with Elias and I. A whole day, no royal duties, just for Elias and I.

I quickly get dressed into my favorite white dress, 'today is a big day after all', I remind myself as I sit and wait for the maids to finish brushing out my hair.

I sit there, wondering to myself, 'Is Elias as excited as I am?' 'Of course he is. Thats a dumb thing to wonder, if anything, he is more excited.' I think, arguing with myself.

Once Ocean finishes with brushing out my hair, I quickly get up and run out the door while mumbling a quick thanks.

Once I am out of the doorframe to my room, I grab the ends of my dress, just to be sure that I don't fall and quickly sprint down the halls to the stairs. I stand there, debating, if I should walk down the stairs or if I should simply slide down them.

Deciding on the latter, I grab my dress up higher and sit on the railing, sliding down the railing of the grand staircase. I feel ecstatic as I slide down the rail, allowing for it to control my twist and turns, allowing myself to be carefree as I raise my arms above my head in excitement.

I realize too soon too late that I was a little too carefree when I feel my rush of excitement turn into a rush of panic, and the feeling of the rail controlling my twists and turns be replaced with the feeling of air around me. Suddenly falling down, quickly coming to terms with the fact that in a matter of mere seconds that I was going to fall onto the ground, and that the fall would hurt, a lot.

Embracing the fact that I was going to be met with the feeling of the ice-cold floor and the feeling of pain, I am extremely surprised when instead of feeling the hard, cold, solid floor, I feel two warm, soft, arms wrapped around me instead.