5.16PM :: jungwon

"I want to be with you forever."

Jungwon laughs and looks away, swatting a hand in denial. "Well, if i were you, I'd want to be with me forever too."

Your face darkens, and you feel tears prick your eyes. Your mind jumps to the conclusion that he made that statement to divert the topic, as a form of indirect rejection.

Jungwon looks back at you and immediately regrets every word that came out of his mouth just before that.

"Wait...were you being serious?"

He then puts a hand over yours, rubbing comforting circles over it.

That's when Jungwon decides that he needs to take matters into his own hands.

He pops his head into your field of view, arms and legs on all fours, his body now hovering over your legs.

Then he smiles. Those killer dimples appear on his cheeks. He's literally...glowing.

Anyone would kill to be or be with Jungwon, you wonder why he would ever pick you.

You timidly look up at him, and his dark orbs dilate. he wasn't expecting this proximity. You see his cheeks flare up as Jungwon starts pulling himself back.

"Yeah, i guess i was being serious. you don't have to respond to that though. just...ignore it." You distance yourself away from him. scooting your legs back and crossing them. You were afraid of what was coming, or, what was supposed to come.

All Jungwon does is laugh. He places his head on your lap, adjusting until he feels comfortable.

"Well, of course, y/n, i want to be together with you forever too."

Plastered on your face is the brightest smile you could muster, almost as bright as his.

It was a serene moment of peace, of tranquility. Your legs were crossed on a picnic mat, a head of black hair on top of it. Your hands were carding through said hair, and the two of you were too engrossed in each other to notice anything else.

What did you do in your past life to deserve him?