Bye bye.

Amazing fanart is made by @smockeryy on twitter.

This is just a vent thing so yeah!

-TW- Suicide, attempted overdose, Explosion. (if there's anything else let me know immediately i'm really bad at tws)

It was a cold night. Not too cold for Tubbo though.

No one knew he was out. Not Ranboo, not Tommy. No one.

He didn't want to do this but It was just too much.

The stress was getting to him. The trauma was enough. He didn't want to lose his nation, he didn't want to leave Ranboo and Tommy behind. Oh and Michael. How he would miss the little piglin's smile. How he would miss the laughs him and his best friend had.

But not before too long he arrived.

Their standing is Pandora's Valt. Tall and Mighty as can be. The horror kept inside...

He got on top of the Prison and quickly checked to make sure no one was near. He didn't want to hurt anyone else.

While he was checking he thought he saw someone, Sam to be exact but brushed it off as a creeping, thinking he would be asleep.

His plan was simple. To press the button and blow him and dream up. The prison along with it but it doesn't matter. He won't get to deal with it. He would be dead after all.

Sitting on the edge so he could see the bright full moon. Out of his pocket, he took a bottle of pills and a red button. The pills were from Schlatt. He found them during his presidency and found out that they help numb emotions. He learned that by experience. He didnt wanna really feel the pain of being blown up so he decided to overdose and press the button while he's at it.

...

A couple minutes went by and he swallowed 3 pills. He needed to swallow ten in order for it to be fatal.

More minutes pass by and 5 more left.

...

"Tubbo?"

Who was that?

He quickly turned around and the figure seemed to be green with a purplish...Is that armer?

Tubbos head was very foggy and his brain slowed down more and more. As he swallowed each pill.

"Tubbo? What are you doing?" Sam spoke softly.

"S-Sam? Is that you?" Tubbo tried clearing his eyes but a headache started instead.

"It's me... What are you doing?" Sam got a bit closer but tubbo got a bit more to the edge.

"Sam Leave. Now."

Tubbo got up facing the opposite direction of sam. He didn't want to see his face. He didn't want to be guilt tripped into staying. This was his choice and no one and nothing can change it...

Right? No. He's doing this. No take backs.

"Sam. I said leave."

His voice was harsh. Is this the tubbo everyone loves and knows?

"Tubbo i'm not leaving. Not until you tell me what's going on."

"How many lives do you have left?" Tubbo asked out of the silence.

"What? Well 2, but why does that matter?" Sam was confused and before he could do anything he heard.

"I'll say hi to dream for you"

*click*

A loud boom came from the explosion. Killing Dream, Tubbo, and taking a canon life for sam.

This was it. He was free...

...

At least for now.

(536 words lol)