2) New World, New Life

"Argh!"

They fell onto hard pavement. Some felt like that they had already broken a bone or two. Yoshikage Kira was the first one to get up, dragging himself to his feet. He looked left and right, carefully observing his surroundings. They had just fallen into a secluded area, a tight alleyway.

It felt damp, wet, from the rain. The air felt humid, almost hot, but not quite. It was also rather dark, the time being nighttime and all. He squinted through the darkness, spotting sharp glints of light that seem to be coming from car headlights and traffic lights. Loud disorienting beeps of vehicles soon followed.

Kira wasn't used to the loud chattering of cities, which was why he chose to live in the quiet town of Morioh. He didn't mind the loud sounds of the city, at least for the moment.

On the other hand, Diego snarled at the loud, obstreperous noises of beeping cars and the obnoxious roaring of engines. He grasped at the sides of his head, covering his sensitive ears from the sounds ringing from far away.

"What, what is all this noise...Urg-!" He gasped, curling up into a ball with his hands gripping at the sides of his head.

Valentine had somewhat of the same reaction too, but his hearing slowly adjusted to the loud sounds. As he steadily got up, he swiped off some of the remaining dirt off his pink outfit.

"It seems that we have already been transported to this 'other' world."

"You are right," Diavolo says, jumping up from his original position, " We are in the middle of what seems to be a crowded town or city."

"Town?!" Diego yelled, "A town can't be this loud, can it?!" 

As Diego writhed in pain, everyone gathered to discuss what to do next. Everyone was soaking wet. They had to find a way to get food, shelter, and other necessities. After all, they didn't really have a good headstart.

"How about we try to contact the local authorities?" Pucci suggests, but Diavolo disagrees, "That won't work. They wouldn't believe us," He continues, " I would honestly prefer to be homeless for a while than to be locked in a mental asylum, thank you."

"How about we kill those humans and make this world ours!" Dio cackles. But then, he was stopped by Pucci, "I apologize, Lord Dio, I know that you crave for world domination and all, but we have already made vows not to do such things," He adds, "Besides, we don't even know the consequences of breaking the promises we have just made."

"The human is right. We should act decisively," Kars remarks, " We should not act carelessly, like that man over there who looks like a human banana."

"Wrryyyyyy~ How dare you to insult I, DIO!" He points his thumb to his chest, puffing up in pride.

He leaps onto Kars, who easily shakes him off. They continue to scuffle for a minute or so.

"Now, now, men. We shouldn't cause chaos among each other. We must instead work in unison to get to where we want to." Valentine stops them just before someone gets hurt.

"Fine," DIO hisses, " At least I, DIO, have one of the greatest Stands in the world!"

"Speaking of Stands, do we still have them?" Pucci asks.

"Well, I don't know, maybe try summoning them?" Diavolo suggests, he then proceeds to summon his stand.

"King Crimson."

A humanoid Stand of a height and build similar to Diavolo's appears behind him. Its body is colored crimson red, mostly covered by a white, raised diagonal grid.