11) Light at The End of The Tunnel.

One of the men notices and aims a weapon at him, "Don't. move."

"Who are you to tell me what to do?!" Doppio growls in a voice that in no way sounds like his, "Don't you ever try to hurt my sweet Doppio. If you do, you will have to face the wrath of my almighty 'King Crimson'-!"

-

-

-

"Doppi- Diavolo, No." Valentine sighs, "We have no time for this. Don't cause more complications for us."

Dop- Diavolo was quite reluctant at first, opening his mouth to make an opposing argument, only to say nothing at the end. He sighed and growled in annoyance, "Fine."

Valentine exhales in relief, "Good. Now, let's calmly and collectively discuss our 'sticky' situation like proper gentlemen." He questions the armed men, "Mind if I ask?- Where do you intend to bring us?"

At first, his question was met by a few moments of silence. But then, one of them replies.

"No time to talk. Now go." In a serious tone, one of the men states, shoving Valentine out of the cell, threateningly nudging him with a gun.

With no choice, they begrudgingly followed their orders, occasionally swearing under their breaths.

The 6 of them were lead outside the building, taking a breather from the humid cell they were in earlier. It was just the break of dawn. The blossoming sun shone like a light in a dark, confusing world, a light at the end of a gloomy tunnel. Darkness running away as sunlight steals the sky.

Maybe, this is just the beginning. The beginning of a bright, happy future ahead of them.

Quickly, that feeling of freedom dissipated when they were lead to the back of a truck. The truck itself didn't look bad from the outside, just a few oddly familiar scratch marks which started from the side to the entrance of the storage space.

A grumble can be heard from within, slightly spooking Doppio, who was, of course, Doppio again.

Diego, too, was sort of wary about what could be inside. He is about to be forced into this tight thing, and a scuffle with a beast of any sort inside of there would be irritating.

"So," Diego hums, "Who or what is inside this thing? I'm not getting in if it's too much of a nuisance." he pouts, swerving his head away and crossing his arms like a child rejecting a spoon of veggies.

Everyone looks at the truck... then back at Diego... the truck... then back at Diego.

Suddenly, Kars thinks of an interesting... idea. He smirks and picks up Diego by the back of his turtleneck jumper, lifting him in the air with ease. Diego squirms and shouts at a very entertained Kars, "Let me go!" he exclaims, attempting to claw at him.

"Let's throw him in first," Kars spoke in a terrifyingly calm tone. Of course, he did this out of spite and boredom. Kars's objectives were obvious towards the comparably smaller dino man, so he screeches in defiance.