16) What is. This.

It's 8 AM in the morning and everyone is already up and ready, prepared to take on whatever is going to happen on this very day.

Earlier, Soia had come to teach them a little more about the technology surrounding them. She also had shown them a little tutorial about how they could communicate with each other digitally.

Every one of them were still sort of confused, but not long after, they manage to catch up. Just a little.

"What is this 'group chat' thing that the Irritating lady- with beautiful hands, by the way --just talked about?!" Kira groans as he rolls his eyes. Looking at the small text on his phone is quite dizzying, which is why he is unable to use his phone for long periods of time.

He already knew starting from then, things were gonna be different. Ever since he had moved into this house with these... unwanted roommates, life for him had become so different.

In his 'Original world' he would wake up and get ready for work, walking through the peaceful town of Morioh and getting his favorite sandwich. But ever since that fateful day, the day when he was 'discovered', he was destined to be brought into this world.

A world of new technology; A world very different from the beloved town of Morioh that he was used to.

Kira unlocks his phone and clicks on the messaging app that is said to have this 'group chat'. He taps on some digital buttons, opening up the group chat in the app.

"Good heavens, what's that?!" The blonde in the purple suit exclaimed, squinting at the small screen with disgust.

He sees a an odd image on his device's screen.

"I-it's... A funny image... I think? I found it on the internet!" Doppio replies with a tone of slight confusion in his voice.

Even he doesn't know what he had sent. Doppio figured the image is considered 'funny' because of the comments he had previously seen on this image.

"Well, it's supposed to be funny...?" Doppio chuckles, feeling a little confused at the same time.

Kira takes another look at the image.

Doppio clearly doesn't understand it either but he's trying to get on with the times.
They are in the future, after all.

"Jesus-- What the-- forgive me, what the fuck are Whonper shoes--" Pucci loudly whispers from the other side of the room, nearly choking on his steaming hot coffee

Kars notices the image sent in the group chat. Instead of yelling like he always does (Which is quite surprising) , he types:

"Thi ,.s maeks me want to stop thinking ag ain"

"M kse*"

"M,Kes*"

"Maks*"

"Fuck yoy;. I do nt kar e about this I sm a n intelligent beinf;;;!;;!"

"😠😡🤬"

With anger and frustration stirred up inside of him, Kars then proceeds to fling his device to the other side of the room, which accidentally hits Dio directly on his face. For Dio was too late to activate his stand, The World.

"YOU IMBECILE. CAN'T YOU SEE I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF RECORDING A TIKTOK?!" Dio yelled at the other life-form.

"Who would watch your silly video anyway?" Kira sneered, "There are many other 'content creators' who are definitely better than you... Especially the ones who make videos of that 'ae-es-em-ar' thing with their hands-"

Turns out, he is sorely mistaken.
Dio actually has a surprisingly large amount of followers on TikTok.

Dio smirks, absolutely down to prove him SO... wrong...

Ever since he had discovered the wonderful world of social media, he almost instantly became a rising star on TikTok. He had gained millions of views and many...

Weird comments he usually gets on every one of his videos, sometimes saying that he looks like an 'anime' character from a certain 'anime'. But I mean, who cares about some 'anime'? It definitely isn't connected to his life at all, right???

"Well, you can see right here," Dio shoves his phone right in front of Kira's face,"I have around 1 million adoring fans from all around the world just by doing these short... Video skits on this digital platform!"

"I, DIO, will conquer this world with my influence on the youth-!" Dio cackles.

"Yeah, by 'youth'-- you mean 14 year old girls who reads questionable fanfiction online?" Doppio laughs.

Dio scowls, "Tch, wait and see. These people will be my servants in no time."

He walks back into his room to continue making his video.

Pucci, who gets up from the couch, sighs.

"He has changed quite a bit."
He says, before quickly catching up with Dio.

After Dio's leave, Kira exhales in relief.
"Finally, that piece of shit is gone. Anyways, should I buy this silicone hand model? Although, I personally prefer the real thing."

...

...

...

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

Note:
Hey guys I haven't updated this fic for sooooooo long and I am sorry for leaving y'all there. Also, I apologize for the shorter chapter.

Also,  this chapter is just a small thing to tell y'all that this fic is not dead just yet.

I decided to write something here instead of just making an entire thing dedicated to just telling y'all that this fic is not dead bcs i don't like it when you see someone "update" their fic but it turns out it's just an announcement or smth like that.

I rly want to use some ideas i put here like the fact Dio has a successful TikTok, or that they have a group chat now. If i had already mentioned a GC in the previous chapters, I forgot.

(Yeah i got some Araki-level memory going on here)

Plus, happy new year! It's alr too late to say that but i just wanted to say it :")

Anyways, have a good day/night guys. Ily 🥰🥰🥰