02 || Game On

As usual, I entered the class right on time. Some are earlier this time though. "Oh, good morning Mr. Park.", Miyeon greeted. "I thought that it was hard waking up early in the morning?", I teased her lightly.

"It's not that hard if yoj have a reason to get up every morning, right?", she responded with a question and I was humming. I've set my stuff on the table and Jihyo presented herself to help me.

I thank her and I now know that she's one of those students I can rely on. She's a born leader. Students are coming in earlier than yesterday.

Mingyu, who promised to bake me some cookies yesterday also came in and he was bringing a basket with him. "I brought a lot in case that everyone wants to have some as well.", he said and I don't know why he's being a little shy.

Jeongyeon and Momo came in with breakfast food as well. "We prepared special ham and cheese sandwiches for everyone.", Momo said and they placed the basket on my desk just like what Mingyu did.

The class is scheduled to start at 8am, everyone is in here by 9am. Everyone except for Jeon Jungkook again. They didn't really have to attended the settling classes because it isn't recorded, but I guessed that this particular class just has a stronger bond than normal.

"Good morning again, class. If you already forgot about me, I'm Park Jimin and you can call me Mr. Park. I'm gonna be your homeroom teacher this semester.", I told them.

"Your classmates brought food for us to share, can I ask someone to help me distribute?", I ask and a lot of hands were actually raised. "Umm.. how about you all line up so I hand you the food accordingly.", I said.

Even the chefs of this breakfast has lined up with the others. "You guys are doing great already.", I told them and proceed to give them a sandwich and a cookie.

Once distributed, there was one sandwich left and two cookies. I tasted the sandwich first. "I've had my breakfast, but this is great.", I complimented and it really was good.

I can see how everyone agrees with me as well. "Thank you.", Jeongyeon said. "No, we should be the one thanking you. This is great.", I told her. "The cookies are so yummy.", Jennie has said in surprise after tasting it.

I finished my sandwich and moved on to the cookie and, "Woah." This is absolutely great. "Where did you even learn how to bake? This is some high quality cookie.", I complimented Mingyu as well.

"On YouTube.", he said and my eyes widen. "What? Really? This tasted like you've attended culinary classes before you even learned how to walk.", I joked, but it's actually seriously good.

"I'll have these two cookies left.", I selfishly said and smize to myself. "Instead of doing the boring introduction again, I have decided that we'll do this in a different way.", I told them and I brought out a ballot box used for voting.

"I have cut some recycled papers and you will have two of them. Each one of you will write a question on each paper so two questions in total. And then you fold the paper twice then place it on this ballot box.", I instructed.

I had Sana and Jihyo help me with distributing the blank papers. "The questions must be answerable by the the whole class including me. You don't have to write your name on it."

They all started writing the questions. One by one, they stood up and placed the folded papers on the ballot box.

They finished with the questions withing 20 minutes. "Okay, so is everyone's question in here already?", I asked them and they were looking around to see if anyone isn't finished yet.

"I think that this is all. What we're gonna do with this is for eat of you to line up once again and get two folded papers. You will have to answer one of the questions from the two."