08 || basically roommates

Back to the homeroom class, I am making them do an activity in groups. "Each group shall come up with a character in a story with a background according to the corresponding role."

"One representative of each group will be picking a folded paper that will tell you what kind of character will you develop. May it be the protagonist, antagonist, or the other supporting roles that we've discussed last week.", I told them.

After the picking, everyone now has their assigned target character. "Oh no, we have Eunwoo but we picked up 2nd male lead in a highschool drama.", Sana says in dismay.

"We don't have anyone in our group that seems like a main character.", Jisoo says and I frowned at that. It's also the group where Jungkook is. "Honey, you yourself is the main character of your life.", I told her and he side.

"No, Mr. Park. We got the Male lead.", she said and Jungkook was the only male in their group. They are a group of four. "You have Jungkook.", I told them and they seemed unsure about this.

Jungkook.... is shameless when he's around me so he gotta have some of that confident bone when he's not with me as well. But did I just see him blushing? Why is his ears so red?

"He's already shy when we haven't even told him to do the Male lead.", Yein says. "I know that you're creative enough to develop a male lead that is somewhat similar to him.", I told them.

After that class, I had to teach another one in literature. It will be the same activity to be distributed on the other class. It was quite a hard task, but it would be their only one of the two performance task that I will be giving this semester.

After that was lunch and I had to go back to the room. As expected- wait, where is Jungkook? I sighed and asked myself why I'd rely on something uncertain. I now had to buy lunch from the cafeteria.

I stood up, but then Jungkook was walking inside the room with two similar bentos from earlier. "Jimin-ssi. I made us some dumplings.", he said and gave me one of the bentos.

"I was the one who told you that you can stop bringing lunch boxes, right?", he reminded me and I nodded. He got a chair and sat beside me. "You seem a bit down.", Jungkook said as we started eating.

"It's the new activity. You're fine with it, right?", I asked him and he shrugged. "I can do it.", Jungkook says and I sighed in relief. "The other class seemed to be having a hard time with it as well."

"It's gonna be fine.", Jungkook reassures. "I hope so. I'm gonna get ready to throw on additional points as much as possible.", I told him and he was chuckling at me.

"Don't giggle at me like that.", I whined at him. "Your brows were cutely scrunched up when you're frowning and your mouth gets small but your lips were more pouty.", he said.

"You awfully observe me way too much.", I told him and continued eating. After eating, Jungkook got the bentos and went out again. I took this time to go to the restroom.

I heard some boys talking to each other from different restroom stalls. "We've done all the female teachers so far. Any additions to that?", the first one I heard said. "How about Mr. Park Jimin?", the other one now said. I was washing my hand when I heard my name mention.

"He's so cute. I might keep him on my pocket.", that was the second guy adding to his statement. "I agree, he's also so kind. I'd be fun to see if he's still innocent. We both know that he's pretty twinky-", the first one said but I had gone out of the restroom already.

Kids go that far enough to fantasize over their teachers? I won't be reporting them as I know that this is pretty normal to kids at that age. But being sexualized is something that I didn't expect from some male students.