Chapter 3

Y/N calmly sipped his tea and settled it down before turning his attention back at a fidgeting Yagoo and a nervous A-chan. A daunting silence filled the room as the occupants stare at each other. Few minutes later Y/N decided to speak only for Yagoo to get on all four and bowed.

Yagoo: I'm very sorry for this incident! The management will try it's best not to let this happen again so please have mercy on me!

Y/N: .....What?

Yagoo: I know your frustrated because of the lack of actions but I can assure you that I will personally look into this matter! So please will you forgive this agency and this dreamer of a man!

Y/N looked upon this scene in confusion as A-chan only looked at her boss while sweat dropping. Sighing, Y/N coughed earning both their attention as he got serious.

Y/N: I'll just keep your word for it. Anyways I was just going to ask of where I would stay for the duration of my time here if you don't mind.

Yagoo: Umm... *Cough* Yes of course, for now though you will have a temporary quarter here until I can find some place else or...

Y/N: .... Or what?

Y/N took another sip of his tea...

Yagoo: Or you can stay with one of our talents for the time being...

Until he spat it out and hitting Yagoo in the face while A-chan who was shocked at the events is now holding her mouth in order to prevent laughing at her boss right now.

Yagoo: Right.... option 2 it is then

Y/N: Oh Hell No! I'm not risking my life being with another person in the room that I don't know and worse it is your talents were speaking of!

Yagoo: Well you are their bodyguard so...

Y/N: So what?!

Yagoo: It's your responsibility to always be with them 24/7?

Y/N: Are you for real right now?

Yagoo: Deadly serious

A tense stare showdown between the two filled the area as A-chan sneaked away from them and into another room. Once out of there she let out a breath of relief before looking at the group in front of her.

???: Umm A-chan?

A-chan: Hai, Sora-san?

Sora: Is the meeting over? Can we meet him already?

A-chan: Sorry but you can't. Not at least right now

Sora: Oh... I was looking forward to meet him today as well as the others

A-chan stared at the group of people who are staring at the door, anxiously waiting. She was about to speak until a commotion was heard inside prompting them to look at the door in disbelief. Minutes pass by it finally calmed down as the door was roughly opened and out came an irritated Y/N followed by a triumphant Yagoo.

Y/N: ....

The group looked at the two and vice versa Yagoo coughed to ease the awkwardness and got their attention.

Yagoo: As I have stated a few hours ago a new employee will be joining this agency as of right now so without further adieu young man will you introduced yourself.

Y/N: tsk. My name is Y/N Kiryu as of now I'll be assigned as your new bodyguard so I look forward working with all of you.

The group stared in silence at his introduction but nonetheless smiled at him. One by one the talents introduced themselves to him.