Chapter 7

Y/N left the break room bidding goodbye to both Fubuki and Mio and going back to where his client said would be waiting.

Wandering the halls he finally spotted his client a girl in boyish clothing happily chatting to another personnel. She spotted him and waved enthusiastically saying goodbye to the person and going towards Y/N.

???: There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you!

Y/N: Sorry umm are you Subaru by any chance?

She smiled and did a pose which made Y/N chuckle at her.

Subaru: Oozora Subaru nice to meet you shuba!

Y/N: Shuba?

Subaru: Hahaha it's just a catchphrase of mine. Anyways where were you?

Y/N: Oh! Uhh I just had a small break with two idols who invited me to have lunch with them. Mio and Fubuki to be precise.

Subaru: Oh is that so? Well which of the two had you cheated with Suisei?

Y/N was taken aback by her claim making him not see the mischievous smirk on her face.

Y/N: What?! W-what do you mean by that?

Subaru: snrk...

Y/N: ... Wait. Oh... Right...

Subaru: Took you long enough that it was a joke! Hahaha you should have seen your face! It was hilarious!

Y/N: Riiight.....

Subaru: Oh c'mon you gotta admit that it was funny you know?

Y/N: Let's... Just forget about that and move on...

Subaru: sure you do. Anyways let's get going shall we? We still have a long day ahead of us.

Y/N: Right you mentioned on the post that you wanted someone to accompany you in town. Anything you wanted to do?

Subaru: that's a secret you'll see in a bit! Let's get going!

Subaru dragged Y/N by the arm as they made their way outside.

-Timeskip brought to you by Y/N and Aqua playing fps shooter games-

Y/N and Subaru had been walking around town in the past two hours. Walking as in Subaru literally dragging Y/N around wherever they go earning odd looks around them of how a girl is easily dragging a boy twice her height.

They stopped and took a breather to a nearby cafe as Y/N is literally breathing as if his life is on the line.

Y/N: I never would have thought the day would come as what uncle and dad told me would come true

Subaru: Hmm? What did they say?

Y/N: That one day I would have myself easily manhandled by a girl

Subaru: are you saying I'm not to girly enough?