Chapter 9

Y/N is now sitting on his knees looking at the ground in a state of panic. The cause well it's the two person who is looking at him intensely while the one person he wished to be here to explain is happily cooking at the moment.

Coco: care to explain some things brother?

Y/N: Uhh...

Suisei: and don't try to lie to us because you know what will happen if you lied you know darling~

Y/N was sweating bullets as the pressure of the two is overbearing he looked at the side and noticed the others peeking around the corner. He mouthed a silent "help me" before they replied with a shake making Y/N mouthed a silent but angry "traitors" to which they responded with a smug look at their faces.

Coco: AND WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE LOOKING AT MISTER~

Y/N: Nothing!

Suisei slowly but surely made her way towards Y/N. Upon seeing this he looked at her only to see something he shouldn't have seen.

Suisei: Nee~ Darling? Care to explain what your relationship with Aqua?

The others who are spectating the scene from the side perked up and listened intently at his answer

Y/N: Well... About that...

Y/N proceeded to tell the story of how he and Aqua became childhood friends back when he wasn't adopted yet. The others listened intently and we're somehow convinced that they are most definitely not just childhood friends saved for the rather "peculiar" ones who had other ideas forming in their heads.

By the time he was finished telling his story, Aqua came out of the kitchen with a ladle in one hand and a cute pink apron on her.

Aqua: Dinner's ready everyone! I made my special Curry today just for all of you.

Aqua looked at the group and noticed two intense stares looking at her. She was perplexed and a little frightened at that but once she saw Y/N it went away and a cheerful expression quickly replaced it.

Aqua: Y/N! For you I made it extra special and a big portion! Hope your hungry

Y/N: Considering that this maybe my last meal. Might as well enjoy it with while it last.

Aqua: hmm? You say something Hubby?

Y/N: Nothing! Nothing at all!

As for the other girls when the word "hubby" spilled out of her mouth, they had different thoughts about it.

Girls thoughts: Oh it's definitely on now Childhood friend!

Deciding to ignore the malicious aura sipping out of the other girls. Y/N grabbed Aqua and led her to the kitchen all the while smiling at him and oblivious to what the other girls are thinking about.

-timeskip-

Y/N: now that hits the spot

Y/N was by the balcony enjoying the night sky and the view of the colorful lights. He took a sip of his hot cocoa when the balcony door slid open and out comes Aqua with a similar mug of hot chocolate.