♛一♕

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
This story is also on Quotev and Ao3!

AUTHOR'S NOTE:This story is also on Quotev and Ao3!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

♛一♕

⊱ ──────ஓ๑🏀๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"SHUZŌ-CHAN wasn't kidding when he said that member applications this year were twice more than last year's," Yuuto mumbled to himself as he carried a heavy box full of application forms from all the freshmen that wished to get in the basketball club.

It wouldn't be an exaggeration if he said that there were at least a hundred forms in the box. Well, given Teikō's reputation, it wasn't really that much of a shocker to him. If anything, he was sort of expecting it.

He's currently on his way to the basketball team's assistant coach's ─ Sanata Naoto ─ faculty room, so he can hand the papers over. He's also gonna help the said man to organize them, so that it'll be easier for him once the try-out starts.

Based on his experience, he knew that the assistant coach could be really strict, but he tends to get a little flustered over disorganized papers.

Well, that was supposed to be the plan, until he bumped into someone which caused the papers to be scattered all around the whole hallway, resulting in a huge mess.

Yuuto, who was currently lying on the floor on his ass, immediately got up to pick each of the papers up. He's carefully making sure that he gets everything, and he's praying to all the deities above that none goes missing, or else Nijimura will have his head.

He can already feel chills run up his spine just by imagining the captain's menacing face.

But, more importantly, he totally forgot to apologize to the person he bumped into! He mentally smacked his palm on his forehead. 'Yuuto, you idiot.'

He looked at the person, who was now helping him pick up the papers, and got on all fours before apologetically bowing his head in a low angle. "Wah! I'm really sorry. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going! And, then I bumped into you. Then, this mess happened! And, even though you didn't have to help, you're doing it anyway, so ─" he sharply inhaled to catch his breath. "Thank you for helping me right now!"

The boy with light blue hair felt his blue eyes slightly widen, his usual blank gaze turning to a surprise one when he perceived that he's actually being seen by Yuuto.

It wasn't an unnatural occurrence, but normally, he seemed to be invisible to most people's sight. And yet here was someone he just met, seeing him as clear as daylight.

"You can see me?"

Yuuto tilted his head to the side, a bit confused as to why he would ask that. "Of course, I can," he pointed his index finger to his glasses. "I have four eyes, you know? So yeah, I can see you perfectly well."