♛二♕

♛二♕

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

♛二♕

⊱ ──────ஓ๑🏀๑ஓ ────── ⊰

YUUTO HAD decided to spend the rest of his free time hanging around at the rooftop ─ his most favorite spot in the whole school aside from the basketball team's gym.

However, when he arrived there, he was surprised to see that the door was ajar.

'Weird. I'm pretty sure I closed it when I left earlier, and no one else comes here other than me...' he wondered, holding the doorknob, then his whole body suddenly shivered. 'I-I-I-Is it a real ghost this time?!'

He shook his head vigorously to compose himself before sighing. "Yuuto, you idiot. You're not a kid anymore, so stop believing in ghosts already."

Reluctantly gulping, he shakily opened the door leading to the rooftop. His golden orbs scanned the area, frantically looking left and right for signs of ghosts, but instead of ghosts, his gaze landed upon a navy blue-haired boy, who was sleeping on the very spot he was at this morning.

He let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding. 'At least it's not ghosts...' he tilted his head to the side in curiosity of the sleeping boy. '...although, shouldn't this one be in class...?'

He inwardly debated whether he'll wake the boy up and send him back in class, or just let him be. In the end, he merely shrugged because he decided to mind his own business.

He put on his headphones, and played the song Fuyu No Hanashi by Given to its highest volume. He quietly walked towards the spot, which was a little farther away from where the other boy was, and laid down there, facing the sky.

[SONG▷| GIVEN - Fuyu No Hanashi ]

Instinctively, he began to softly sing the lyrics of the song. He was aware of the sleeping person with him, so he made sure to be as silent as he could be. It was just hard to not sing along with this song. Given was one of his favorite bands, after all.

"Mada toke kirezu ni nokotta...hikage no yuki mitai na...omoi o daite ikite " his head dropped to the side, and his eyes widened when he saw that the previously sleeping boy was now wide awake, staring right at him.

'W-Was I singing too loud?!'

He felt blood rush up to his face, making his neck up to his ears turn red in utter embarrassment. With his flushed face and hair color, he was sure that he could rival the color of a tomato right now.

Panicking, he sat right up and rested his headphones around his neck. Sheepishly scratching the back of his head, he glanced at the other boy. "S-Sorry. Did I wake you?"

Instead of answering, the blue-haired boy simply stared at him, making Yuuto sweatdrop at the awkward silence.

'Wah! Maybe I did! He must be mad now that I disturbed his sleep!' he internally shrieked, comical tears streaming down his face.