tres

I walked into the meeting room where Tokio was stood in front of the phones taped to the wall and she turned around to meet my gaze. "You're very pretty" she said ruffling my hair as I moved away laughing. I turned back to the wall while all the memory's from Toledo started rushing in.

I heard knocks on my door as i was laid on my bed going over the plan in my head. My head instantly shot up at the sudden noise "Who is it?" i whispered, not knowing why someone's at my door at this time, the day before the heist, "It's me, let me in" Tokio's recognisable voice replied. I opened the door, pulled her in and stuck my head outside of the door making sure no one was watching as Berlín had a routine of stalking around in the middle of the night.

"Tokio what are you doing? If the professor catches us you know he'll kill us" "I know, I know I need to talk to you come on" she dragged my robe pulling me onto the bed " Sit down, sit down dammit" "What's wrong?" she looked into my eyes as i furrowed my eyebrows not knowing why she was even here in the first place. "The heist is tomorrow and we have no fucking idea what's going to happen. You need to know that I'm serious about you, I know you're a little younger and you probably want someone as a one time thing," I laughed letting her continue on " but I wanted to give you this" she grabbed my hand putting in a dainty bracelet with an "S" on it "What's this for?" "Well you know the first letter of my name if that changes anything" I smiled raising my eyes at the woman in front of me "Keep it, it's yours."

I looked down at the bracelet sitting on my wrist "It suits you, you know" I looked at the woman who looked at me as if she was searching through my mind mesmerised by my every move, "It's like it was meant to be." she was cut off by a buzzing coming from one of the phones in front of us, Allison Parker's to be exact. I went over to turn it off when I looked at the background of the girls phone seeing her all happy with her school uniform on. If only I had a normal life come home and go and meet my friends but no i was in bars and on roofs shooting people in the head.

Too lost in my thoughts I didn't realise anyone had entered until Denver's voice was heard "We got the vault open" he informed us a he threw duffel bags onto the main table, "Put on your vests and be ready to go, then we can activate the alarm" Berlín looked over to us while I put the phone back on the wall getting my vest on ready to go.

"Hostages, for your own safety move 3 steps to the back!" me, Tokio and Denver were on our way down the stairs in the main hall ready for the first stage of the plan "A little more this way, right there you go, everything will be alright" Berlín continued to calm the hostages as they kept whimpering over nothing. I dropped the duffel bag on the floor next to Tokio while she was holding the other one ready to get out of the door. At this point Río and Nairobi joined us as Río pressed the button for the doors to open. "2 minutes" the professor said through the headphones, I stool there bouncing my leg as the minutes were going by so slow, "1 minute and 40 seconds" I heard Berlín talking to the knob from earlier talking something about movies but didn't pay any attention because the sirens were blocking most of it out. "We have 30 seconds"

"Listen it's imperative that the police have absolutely no idea what we're doing. We want them to think that this is just a heist, that they caught us off guard as we were leaving with the money, that we took in guns to defend ourself and we had no other choice but to retreat. Then without hurting anyone, we go back inside. Let them think that we're cornered, let them think that we're improvising."

"Now!" Tokioks voice caught me off guard, we wasn't supposed to go yet shit. "Tokio! Tokio wait!" I shouted pulling my mask down to cover my face when she was going out the door "Tokio! Tokio!" Go out throw the money down, fire towards the ground and go back inside. I'd heard that more than 30 times but what the professor didn't tell us is that they would fire back. I was behind the pillar trying to cover for Tokio as she was out fully open to the police shooting at the floor but when a bullet skimmed past my face she turned scared for her life and started aimlessly shooting at the cops. "God dammit, what the fuck!" I heard Denver shout from inside, him and Nairobi coming to join us at the entrance of the bank "Come on guys get back in. Come on!" I shouted over the shooting taking place.

We ran back still shooting at the ground as Tokio was going on a fucking frenzy shooting at any police she saw. "Florence, come here are you okay." she ripped off my mask examining my face and pulled me straight into a hug nearly crying. I felt so safe in her arms even though I could've died right there but everything was okay.

"What did you do? It was the first fucking rule! The first fucking rule we got! Fuck!" Denver screamed at Tokio, her fully ignoring the situation wrapped around me. A bullet of an M-16 fires at 2100 miles per hour. It travels faster than the speed of sound. If you get shot in the heart, you wont hear the bullet that killed you.

8 HOURS OF THE HEIST

"Explain to me what the fuck that shit was back there! Explain to me what the fuck that was! Are you crazy? You opened fire on the police!" Denver was shouting in Tokio's face while i stood there not knowing what to say with the occasional glance from Nairobi "Calm down. A fucking officer came out of no where and shot first! What would you have done, spit at them?

"You know what, fuck this!" I'd never seen Denver so mad like this as he stormed out of the way, "You know what you should've done? Stuck to the fucking plan dammit! We've been over it 400 million times!"

FRIDAY 6:25PM

"Didn't we agree we weren't going to shoot anyone!" the tension in the room was at an all time high as I knew I had to step in "She was just helping for fucks sake you need to all calm down! I don't think it matters if a few policemen are killed rather than us all being shot down." "Shut up you fucking psycho!" he shouted back into my face, "We also covered for you by shooting at the ground, not right at the damn cops!"

The door was heard and everyone turned their heads to the sudden intruder "They're taking the injured officers away. Are the phones connected yet? Cut off all wireless and radio signals, we're switching to analogue" I put my earpiece in Berlín's hand as he went across the room taking them off everyone stopping at Tokio while she was staring at the floor clearly pissed. "Call the professor" e all waited in anticipation as the phone started to dial knowing were in big trouble "Two officers were wounded. Tokio. Connect the cameras for the professor." Río started scurrying around typing away at his computer "They shot at Florence and Tokio shot back. Apparently they're seeing each other." I shot my head up at what Berlín just said. That was a low blow even for him, he knew the professor would get mad and then he extended his arm out to give Tokio the phone with his lips stretched into a smirk.

"What?" I was hoping I wouldn't get in trouble after as Tokio was 100% going to get punished because I know the professor and his ideals. "What the fuck are you saying? No. The love of my life died because of me so the last thing I'd do is get involved with a kid. I fired only to protect myself and my partner. Listen professor, even if you spend a long time planning things through, things don't always turn out the way you expect." and with that she slammed the phone down and stormed out not sparing me a glance.