siete

TOKIO'S POV

"Those shots you heard came from an encounter with the police. Caused by a hostage who didn't follow my rules and tried to contact the outside with this cell phone." Berlín then played the annoying tune out of the phone walking across the line of hostages. "And I was wondering since I already have Miss Gastambide's phone, whose is this? Anyone recognise this ringtone?"

I grew sick of his antics "What happened?" "What are you doing?" he questioned looking me up and down "Everybody heard those shots, I'm asking you what happened." "Not here." he replied whipping me around and taking me out the room "We said no victims."

"She had a cell phone on her. You think I had another choice?" the once quiet Nairobi spoke up "Scare her damn it, not kill her. Cut her ear off like they do in the movies."

"If she had told the police who and where we are, you'd be the dead one now!" he said raising his voice as I turned around to face him eyes piercing through my skin "But at least you'd keep your ear." Nairobi then spoke from behind him "Who shot her?" "Florence," he replied with no emotion "she's too hotheaded."

"The professor said there wouldn't be any blood, that was one of our rules." the curly haired boy commented "Well I've made a change for the hostages, concerning who controls them. Understood?" he walked over to the other side of the rule as I leant against the table realising it was Berlín's fault Florence did what she did, "Don't get nervous. The public is on our side and that won't change a bit. When they notice the missing hostage we won't be around, we'll be long gone."

"Is the professor aware, hm? Does he know you broke the first fucking rule of the plan." I inched closer to his face, "You're talking to me about rules? Because of that idiot you fell for you almost murdered a cop." Río's sigh was heard from behind "We have to call the professor." Berlín walked over and took the phone out of his hands, "Little boy, shh." I then stormed out of the room with no other intentions than to find Florence.

A thief, by definition, is a habitual optimist. They always believe everything will be okay but there's always someone that has to be the first to crack.

FLORENCE'S POV
I was sat there in my newly found office my gaze on the knife glazed with blood sat on the mahogany desk. Oh how tempting it was. To be fair I didn't have a clue what time it was due to being stuck locked inside with no look on the outside world. Wishing my gang had actually not forgotten about me and were still going strong.

I was stopped by the sudden opening of my door, "Florence, hey." it was Tokio.

"What is it?" I looked up to meet her eyes which was filled with guilt. "Look I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier I just didn't process fully what it was and I thought u were mad at me anyway."

"No, no I'm not mad. Just.. a little preoccupied i guess." "Yeah I get you, how are you holding up?"

"Alright i suppose, a little tired but nothing I cant handle." I said with a slight chuckle, "Yeah, same. Well you know I was just thinking," she sat down on the chair opposite to me "if you were still thinking about leaving together after the heist?"

I was hesitant for a second trying to think about what could even happen and would I really like to go with this girl, "I mean of course if you don't I would totally understand you know, with the pressure and" she stood back up ready to leave "Yes." she stopped in her tracks looking over to me with a beaming smile.