Chp.18

Deja
Clark Atlanta university
This a long chapter so get ready-Mia 💛

"You ain't ready yet" Shawn asked me while I was looking through my closet.

I looked back over to my dresser where my phone sat and mugged him "nigga I'm tryna find sum to wear".

"Don't catch no attitude with me" I rolled my eyes and turned back around looking for a outfit.

"Just wear that" I heard shawn say making me look at what was in my hand "this" I hold the t-shirt dress up and he nodded his head.

"Yea with yo red,black, and white 1's that'll be fye" I nodded my head pulling my shoes out and going over to my bed.

"Good thing I shaved my legs" i rubbed lotion down my legs "girl whatever with hairy legs or bald ones you still a bad Bitch purrr" Shawn snapped his finger making me laugh.

"Boy you is stupid" I jumped down from my bed taking my robe off making Shawn whistle "stooooop"I groaned putting the dress over my head.

"Don't stoooop me" he mocked me making me chuckle "ok pay attention how does this look" I walked up to the dresser showing him my dress "put the shoes on".

"Say please" I smiled at him "please sexy mamas" I busted out laughing "Ian say say all dat" I grabbed my shoes and slipped them on.

"Now how this look" I raised my eyebrow and Shawn hung up the phone "this nigga" I mumbled.

I grabbed the phone and called him back "and you say I'm dramatic" I rolled my eyes when the call connected "I'm sorry mamas you just looked too good" he sniffed making me giggle.

"You look good to bae" I said making him blush "not you got me blushing" he covered his face making me shake my head.

"You so goofy bro" he made a big smile "you love that about me tho"I smiled nodding my head "true, but I'm on my way to the yard so meet me there".

"Ight be safe, I love you" I smiled looking away from the phone "ok, I love you to" we hung up the phone and I made my way out the door.

I walked passed some girls room and saw them laughing getting ready, it made me think about how I don't have any female friends only the boys.

"Can we help you" I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a female voice, I looked over and saw two girls looking at me standing in their door way.

"Awe nah" I started walking away but stopped when I heard "wait hold up" I looked back and saw the same two girls.

"Wasuh" I kept it short cause ion know these bitches and they don't know me.

"I'm sorry my name is Kia and this Jorden Ian mean to come off rude" I nodded my head "you straight" I turned back around but was stopped by Jorden.

"Wait you going to the yard" I sighed turning back around fully.

This is why I don't have female friends.

"Yea why wasuh" she made a face "your not really friendly are you" I chuckled and shook my head "nah not really".

"Well chill out gurl we just wanna be friends" I laughed nodding my head " my bad y'all my name is deja and yea I'm heading to the yard".

I felt my phone vibrate making me look down seeing Shawn ft me "yes" "where the fuck you at" the girls giggle at him and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm coming now I got held up" I said looking at the girls and they just looked back at me with a smile "ight hurry up I'm standing with glock and them" I smacked my lips "ight I'm coming".