Chp.6

Dej
Clark Atlanta University
4:58

After making my bed I grabbed all of my bags and headed out my dorm for the elevator.

No visitors today.

I laughed at my inner thought probably looking crazy as fuck, once I got to the floor I got off and talked to the RA letting her know that I won't be here for break.

After doing that I walked out to my car seeing that I was the only one out, which is surprising since this is considered athlete hours.

Opening my trunk I put all my bags in one by one with a attitude "damn what yo bags do to you" I heard a familiar voice.

I closed my trunk and saw Shawn standing by my car door "fuck you want" I mumbled walking passed him and opening my door.

"I need to ask you a favor" I busted out laughing "that's crazy"I dragged starting my car up unbothered.

"Deja please wait I'm for real" he said holding my door up "and I'm for real to Shawn"I rolled my eyes and he sighed.

"Look just hear me out" I smacked my lips sitting back in my seat waiting for him to say sum "I'm supposed to go back home today after practice but my car want start up" I saw where he was going.

"Awe"I looked at him as if I didn't care "bro come on can I just ride with you I'll get somebody else to bring me back home I just need this one favor" I rolled my eyes.

"You have practice I'm not tryna wait plus why would I help you out" I played with my nails while he just looked at me and the back to the gym"I'll pay you" I looked over at him.

"How much" I raised my eyebrow "I only have $200 on me"I thought about it "come on dej I have practice to get to" he rushed me and I mugged.

"Nigga you could've texted me about this"I yelled at him and I saw his eyebrows furrow "I'm blocked"he yelled back and I laughed "awe yea".

You need some new Ugg's dej.

"Ight you can ride with me"I mumbled and he smiled runnin to the gym "hold up come to my practice so I know you want leave me"he said and I mugged him.

"Nigga if I wanted to leave I would've done that"I said pulling my keys out the ignition "just come on I'm already late" he said and I huffed following him.

Getting closer to the gym I heard sneakers squeak and a whistle blow "damn why did I stop playing" I mumbled "I know right"Shawn said and I rolled my eye.

(Ummm I don't think in the other book she played basketball but let's say she did ok...okay)

When we walked in and the door closed making a loud noise everybody looked at us, I scratched the small eczema patch I had on my wrist.

I do that shit every time I'm nervous.

"Shawn you know this is a closed practice and also your late" I heard the coach get on to him while I just got in the stands getting on my phone.

I felt something hit me making me look up and see glock and mike mike laughing "fuck y'all want" I asked them and they walked up to me.

"What you doing here dej loaf" I rolled my eyes "nun just chillin" it's nun of their business why I'm here.

"Mhmm"mike mike walked off and I laughed "so y'all cool now or some" glock asked me throwing the ball and I shook my head "hell nah this nigga begged me for a ride cause his car is messed up".

I started to dribble the ball, not even noticing I was doing it "that's cute" he said and I mugged him "tired of yo-

He tried to take the ball from me and my defensive skills came in and I moved abruptly "gotta be quicker than that"I said and he laughed.

He looked back and I did the same everybody was just sitting around Shawn and the coach was no where to be found.

"Let me get that one on one" he said and I raised my eyebrow "you sure about that"I asked him standing up "shid you standing up like you ready" he teased me and I shrugged my shoulders.

He walked on the court and held his hands out "come get this ass whopping" all the boys started oooooo'n making me get competitive.

I stood up and tied my ones tight and fixed my hair into a ponytail "who ball first" I asked and he threw it to me making me smirked.

I went in making it look like I was about to do a layup but bounced back and shot a three "damnnn" I heard somebody said from the side lines.

(I don't know how to write scenes like this)

I smiled at glock innocently "you still wanna play"I tilted my head and he nodded his head "yea I'm finna beat yo ass now" .

He went for the goal and I instantly got up on him baby this street ball ion play "back up loaf" he pushed me back some making me fall back some.

"Damn I see I have to get rough with you now" I said and he chuckled "yea ight" I snatched my jacket off showcasing my perfect breast in my sports bra.

"God damnnnnnn" it didn't help that I had some shorts on they wasn't short but still "stop staring nigga you got me started now" I took the ball and checked it.

Going to the goal glock came up on me I shoved him hard asf making me fall completely back and did my lay up.

Once the ball dropped i caught it and walked over to glock "come on I don't have all day nigga" he got up with a mug on his face.

I'm sure he was mad that I was beating his ass, he got the ball from me and tried to hit a three but I jumped up and blocked that shit "get the fuck outta here"I yelled grabbing the ball.

I started to get happy and show off showing them my dribble skills "damn you done we ain't even get to twenty five" I asked glock as he walked to the locker room.

"Shid who next I'm on a roll" all the dudes started to push saint and I laughed "y'all hype him up to much" I said and he nodded his head walking up to me.

Soon as he got the ball he pushed me back and shot a three "oh you like to play dirty I can do that" I nodded my head getting up.

He threw the ball to me and I went to the free throw line but backing up when I saw saint coming from my far side and threw the shot and made another three.

We went back and forth for a whole fifteen minutes, saint was up one point "you can give up now" he said and I shook my head getting off the floor that he has pushed me on the whole game.

He checked the ball and my ass turned into a demon, I moved so fast I made saint fall and I stood back and ran up and dunk on the goal "YEA LETS GOOOOO" I yelled and all the boys just looked at me.

I looked over and saw the coach and and Shawn clapping their hands "nice show that's the hardest I've ever seen these two work in practice ever" he said nodding his head.

I wiped the sweat off my forehead and shrugged my shoulders "you should tell your players not to judge a book by its cover" i breathing a lil to hard.

I gots to get back in shape.

"I think they've learn their lesson"he said and I laughed "anyways y'all can go I'm ready to get back home to my wife" the coach said leaving heading to the locker room his office probably in there.

"Ight lil mama I see you got some game" saint helped me up off the floor "don't call me that I mumbled" he smacked his lips "damn what happened why I can't call you lil mama" I shrugged my shoulders ignoring him.

"I'm bout to go change be ready when I'm done" I said to Shawn who was still looking at me amused.

Oop...that's all I'm gone say