Chp.22

Deja smith
Troy house

"You really leaving the nest" yasmin said helping me pack up my clothes.

I decided to move in with shawn cause me and Troy baby mama couldn't get along for shit, the bitch always had some slick shit to say.

"Girl it was bound to happen" I shrugged my shoulders seeing kiari standing at my door.

(Y'all her name is kiari which is pronounced as ky-ari but they call her kari sometimes"

"TT where you going" she rubbed her eyes indicating that she just woke up from a nap "ummm tt moving at baby" I pouted and she did the same.

"I don't want you leave tho" I sighed and yas picked her up "she'll still come over and you can go over there some days you just gotta ask Shawn and tt" yasmin said making me smile.

I'm really moving in with this nigga...

"You talking about my friend" she asked and I nodded my head chucking "yes kari now go brush yo teeth and wash yo face" yasmin let her down and she ran to her bathroom.

"So I heard about this ill trip you going on, you think you grown huh" yasmin said and laughed "I know I am" she waved me off and answered her phone.

"What markeyvius"

"Okay I'm with my sis-

"Nigga you only had them for a hour"

"Bitch get off my phone I'm finna come get them" she rolled her eyes hanging up.

Toxic...

"He make my ass itch" I busted out laughing "y'all still the same" I shook my head zipping up my bag.

"This all you gone take over there" she asked looking at the five suits cases I had in my room "yea I got too many clothes and ion feel like moving that shit specially when imma buy more clothes" she nodded her head and grabbed her keys.

"You gone ride with me" I nodded my head grabbing my mcm clutch and putting my crocs on.

"Come on kari we finna go" I yelled walking to her room seeing her doing a TikTok "let me join" I jumped in the camera.

(This not them fr)

"Would y'all come on" yasmin yelled and me and kari laughed running out her room and down the stairs.

"Where y'all going" Troy baby mama said and I looked around "umm we going to handle sum business" kari said making me bust out laughing.

"Kari watch yo mouth you getting beside yourself cause yo lol aunties here" she said and me and yasmin looked at each other.

"Big aunties fuck you mean and she ain't being funny that's what I told ha what we was about to do so move around" we walked out the house and I shook my head.