Chapter 1

**GUYS I SWEAR THIS IS A JOKE, IF UR SEEING THIS U LITERALLY DON'T KNOW ME, I'M GONE; DISAPPEARED. AN ILLUSION. YOU NEVER SAW THIS OKOK???????**

I get out of bed too see an beautiful face in front of me. Its Dua Lipa!! Im such a big fan!!! I love her so much!! She is the best.

"Hello baby gorl." She told me as she woke up.

"Um hi," I said timidly. I then realized that we are both naked!!!!! "Ah! Im naked!!"

"Yea, you are." She grins mischievously. Omg her voice is so hot. She can rail me with her voice, not that she hasn't railed me already ;)).

"I don't think i can go another round." I look down.

"Hey, babygirl, you're gonna have to." She jerks my head up. "And look at me when im talking to you."

God im so wet. My poussay is throbbing. "Um okay," i say in defeat. She flips me over and starts slapping my ass!!! "WHAT WHY ARE YOU SLAPPING MY ASS???" Dont get me wrong, im kinky lol. I know, I know, im pretty weird and quirky.

"Its punishment, you bloody shit." Her British voice is so sexy!!!!!! All of a sudden , i feel like throwing up.

"Hey uh i dont feel so good," i tell her.

"Oh? Whats wrong baby girl?"

"I feel like throwing up." She nods and picks me up.

"Hey! Put me down!"

"I'm taking you to the bathroom."

"Okay."

Once i get to the bathroom i start to vomit!!! Then I realize something.

DUA LIPA HAS A DICK!!!!