❃.✮:▹❀14❀◃:✮.❃

it felt like halloween appeared out of no where. y/n and uraraka were back to studying together, neither of them mentioning their feelings much to the annoyance of class 1-a.

while y/n was assisting uraraka with english homework, the class was congregating back at 1-a.

mina, momo, jirou, tsu, all sat together waiting for a few others to arrive. they were ready to finally set in motion a plan to get uraraka to pick up the nerve to confess.

toru was out with tokoyami and ojiro so they wouldn't be joining, but izuku got iida and todoroki to come along so they'd have as much brain power balanced with street smarts as needed for the thing called love.

"so," mina started, tsu standing by her side as the group looked at them, "uraraka needs to confess to y/n, but she doesn't want to. todoroki asked if she was mad about it and she seemed offended but said it'd just be easier if y/n said something first." she summarized the outline they had.

"kero, i think the first thing we should do is figure out the easiest and least stressful way for uraraka to confess." tsu offered to the group, who nodded.

"that is if she really does want to confess." iida said, getting a couple confused glances. "what i'm saying is, maybe we shouldn't push her to confess, uraraka is our friend and we shouldn't make her do something she doesn't feel comfortable with."

"we all agree with you, iida. but have you seen how she talks about y/n? she can't stop thinking about her." momo said, getting a hum from jirou.

"yeah, she's told me at least about a couple crushes she's had through the year but none of the have been as long as this one. she's actually been acting on it and actively seeking out time with y/n." the purple haired girl said, iida nodded and agreed.

mina cleared her throat, gaining the attention. "jirou, you're the one she's talked to about her crushes, which makes me think we should get you to ask her a couple questions and see just how different y/n is compared to her past crushes."

"that sounds good." jirou shrugged, getting a glance from momo before she spoke.

"if we all agree her feelings are more than just a fleeting crush, we can move into plan b." she said, watching as the group all tilted their heads. "we still need to come up with plan b though, and it's not a backup more like the next stage!" she rushed, getting a couple giggles from the group.

tsu nodded, moving to grab a sticky note and pencil to sit with jirou. "we can come up with some questions so jirou doesn't have to work on the spot, kero." she said, sitting next to the girl as they began to brainstorm while the rest of the group moved on.

"i was thinking that maybe y/n wants uraraka to confess because she feels like she might be pushing too much or doing everything for them. like maybe she wants uraraka to do something so she knows she really does want a relationship with her." midoriya added in, getting a pointed finger from mina.

"that's really smart! ok, maybe, for the next stage of the plan we could get uraraka to try and plan a date for y/n. or something she'd be able to tell uraraka took time to think of and make just for her!" mina said, happy to see everyone nod except for todoroki. "what's up, todo? anything to add?"

he nodded, appearing to be deep in thought. "is it really alright for us to be doing this? we should at the very least include uraraka." he said, making the whole group stop and think.

they all silently agreed, iida speaking up for them all to say, "the plan with jirou is fine to be put into action, but we should invite uraraka and get her opinion on the date with y/n. if she even looks a bit uncomfortable we're all to drop the subject."

ʕノ)ᴥ(ヾʔ

a/n: i hope you guys and gals and non binary pals are having a great day, if not try and look at the positive, ok?

you're loved and appreciated by someone out there, and if you don't believe that be the person to love you, love yourself baby! I LOVE YOU ♡