❃.✮:▹❁16❁◃:✮.❃

as soon as winter arrived it left, causing spring to break out. spring meant summer and summer meant the last day of school.

but spring also means flowers and love, lots of love.

valentines day.

a day of love or for downers a day for people to buy overpriced candy and gifts for loved ones.

uraraka was say amongst her friends, iida seemed slightly nervous while mina and the others looked to be excited.

"uraraka," the pink girl began.

"... yeah?" she asked, looking yo her friends as they all smiled.

"we wanna talk about y/n."

the room was silent as uraraka debated on what to say. she knew if she asked her friends to back off a bit that they'd do so without hesitation. but at the same time, when it came to y/n she felt something in her tell her to drop her filter and do as she please.

"i really like her." she mumbled, sighing as some of her friends cheered and encouraged her to continue to talk. "i don't know, we're both kids still and i can't expect us to last forever if we do start dating. guys, i really really like her and i just..." she trailed off, feeling momo place her hand on her back rubbing it in circles.

"take your time." the black haired girl whispered.

"we're here for you." midoriya spoke softly, his hand squeezing her knee.

she sighed and looked down, thankful for her friends as they supported her instead of becoming irritated or frustrated. "i'm scared that she may hurt me if we don't last forever. i shouldn't expect her to focus on me just because i love her."

...

blocks away y/n was chilling, one hand playing with battery the cat as the other rested softly on her lap.

she felt like she was taking too long if that makes sense.

like she could have uraraka by her side, sharing smiles with the girl and giving and receiving gentle kisses full of love and meaning. but no, she sat in a pet store that she grew up in. mind on the girl she'd yet to call her own despite the constant thoughts about her.

she really likes this girl, huh?

what would they even do? be a couple? hold hands, go on cute dates, get to know each other more and more even as they grow older together. they could cook together, cuddle together, live together, sleep together.

they could do so much but at the same time it didn't feel like enough.

like she would only last for seconds before leaving. like she'd grow bored instead of old, leaving her on her own terms instead of resting peacefully together.

you could call it trust issues. maybe a slightly negative outlook, but no matter y/n couldn't get herself to understand why she wanted this girl, uraraka, all to herself.

she took a minute to consider some possibilities,

one, if uraraka was in a relationship how would she feel about this other person?

probably mad, the thought of someone else having what y/n thought only they shared made her feel all kinds of hurt and anger. though mostly betrayal, why didn't she know of them sooner?

two, what would her life be like without uraraka?

the first thing she thought of was boring, quiet, and loveless.

finally, three, if they did end up together... how would their relationship change?

would either of their behaviours change? would they realize they don't like something fatal about the other?

would they fall out of love?

...

"uraraka, do you know what's coming up?" mina asked, the day had gone by and the group had dispersed after letting uraraka vent her feelings.

they'd all agreed on getting together again to try and plan something out with uraraka to try and get y/n to admit something that would give uraraka the push she needs to confess.

uraraka looked up to her friend from her plate, momo smiled and looked over to jirou who laughed quietly. "i guess i don't, what's coming up?" she said, getting a couple giggles from her friends.

"it's gonna be pride month soon!"

(●´ω`●)ゞ♪

a/n: not me speed running through the year like du du du du du