revivebur x reader pt2

"I really did a number on this place oh,oh dear"

Wilbur looked at you when he said oh dear makeing your cheeks a slight shade of red.

"Y/n,y/n,my hoe you've been running this place?it's not what, how are you are you not dressed like a president"

Yes you were once peasant of l'manburg but tubbo was a side helper so he was technically president to.

"Man I thought I gave you a outfit?,what wrong with this?"

His arms wrapped around your waist pulling you closer to his body.

"Well...um..."

You put your hands on his arm rubbing up and down to try and calm him down,cuz he was like on a sugar rush.

"Wilbur come here man"

Wilbur let go of you which kinda made you sad,but walked infront of tommy.

"FUCK I'm alive tommy I'm alive,I HAVE SPENT 13 and a half years in the FUCKING- oh oh ohhhh,what is this what is it what do you want to mean  makeing,makeing art makeing geometric art on the roof!?!"

"You didn't do this will it was dream and techno and... come back here right now"

Tommy said to willbur that was now climbing a rock,you walk next to tommy to see what willbur was doing.

'Willbur come HERE now!'

"You need to go alright your not welcome here"

The sun was come up and that's all willbur could focus on.

"Oh my god theres the sun! I need to watch the sunrise with y/n! Y/n,tommy I waited so fucking long for this,tommy Ive been waiting for over a decade.in near darkness this is my sunrise this,this is mine!"

"Isn't fucking yours will"

Tubbo and ranboo started comeing up the mountain.

'Pull yourself together wilbur'

It had been a week since wilbur was last revived  he tried to reconnect with his trans son fundy.

"Hey y/n how are you today?"

'Im ok wilbur just...not feeling it today'

You looked at him with a small smile

Revivebur pov

They gave me a small smile that took me back to the good days,were me niki and them always hung out it was good times,but now they usually hang out with my brother-well technically brother techno.

They only talk to me when I walk by or they get bored and techno isn't around.

"Soooo... hows life?"

That's ass dumb ass question!

'Its trash!,life fucking sucks!'

They look up at the sky then back down at there hands.

Ok just do it wilbur...

I took there small hand in mine and held it tightly to the point there hand was turning red.

'Wilbur not so tight buddy'

"Sorry"

I don't know why I looked down it was a reaction  I guess.

I saw another smile on there face and they grabbed my hand back.

'Love you will'

"Love you to"

___________________
Words:506

Sorry I have been
Gone for so long couldn't think
Of any thing.