Chapter One

The ending is so sad.

I feel so bad for Rhys, he deserved better.

Is it weird that I thought Malcolm was the killer?

The ending is horrible, the author should re-write it.

Why does the hotter guy always end up being the villain?.

I hope the author makes book two.

You scroll through the comments, section, slowly, your eyes examining every comment, the good ones, and the disappointed ones.

Right now, you regret publishing the last chapter...was it wrong to make the protagonist's twin brother the culprit behind everything?

Even though it was explained why he has done it.

He has done it just for enjoyment, the thought of killing a woman excites him.

But honestly, it is unexpected, because Rhys is so kind and sweet, he also respects women, so how come he is the one who murders them.

Anyways, you were about to close your laptop to go and rest until you receive a strange massage.

Would you like to enter your own story?

Yes.                                                No

You stare at your laptop screen, very stunned at the massage, but before you click no...

....the laptop explodes.

--------

"Am I dead? God, please forgive me for all the sins I have committed" you think to yourself as you slowly open your eyes.

"What the..." a scream escapes your lips when you look at the mirror beside your crib.

You are in a toddler's body, looking to be a two-year-old, your hair is a short soft (h/c) hair, while your eyes are (e/c)

The strangest thing is that you are animated...you feel like a drawn character.

'Wait if I was reborn...does this mean I will have to go through the hell called the school again?'

"Are you ok?" You slowly turn around in your crib, only to be met with a beautiful sight.

Your eyes scan the man in front of you, charmed by his pretty appearance.

Styled dirty blond hair along with sharp dark chocolate brown eyes, there is not a single flaw on his fair skin.

He reminds you of Malcolm from your story.

"Now, now, didn't you know that your papa was sleeping until you started screaming like a banshee"

You realized that he is referring to himself from a third-person's point of view.

"Such a naughty brat" he pokes your head, as a teasing smirk appears on his face.

"I should have made your mother have an abortion instead of dealing with your whining"

Your eyes widen in shock at his harsh words.

The man notices your sour expression

"What is with this look on your face? don't tell me that your tiny brain understood what I just said" 

'What kind of father talks to his child in this way?'

"Malcolm, honey! I'm going off to work" a woman's voice shouts from outside the nursery yet there is no sight of her.

"Alright, take care, sweetheart" He replies with a fake cheerful voice.

You hear the unlocking and then shutting off the front door.

'Wait did that woman just say Malcolm...no way, this man is the protagonist'

It is hard for you to believe that the kind-hearted Malcolm in your story is the same one standing in front of your crib.

Malcolm smiles as he picks you up and places you on his arm, while his free hand supports your wait.

"You have turned into a piglet, I probably should stop feeding you" his words makes you pout.

"Don't want you to turn into an ugly duckling anytime soon, do we?"

Malcolm chuckles at your pout, enjoying your displeasure.

After all, you are just a plaything in his eyes, that he can break anytime.