Chapter Seven

You stare at the twin brothers while they converse with each other happily at the dinner table.

Honestly, you are starting to feel nervous at the fact that Malcolm admitted to being a psycho.

Because clearly, they won't have to hide their serial killing habits in front of you.

Just like how they speak about the brutal ways to kill their victims.

'I hate myself for writing such a stupid story'

Ever felt like regretting the fact that you wrote a certain book?

Yes, that's how you are feeling right now, regretful.

Indeed, the moment you got reborn into the universe of your story, you didn't feel safe at all.

Let us be truthful here, who would feel safe with two serial killers in the house?!

Malcolm notices that you are not engaging in the conversation, so he starts asking you questions.

"Are you dating anyone?" the question surprised you, however before you could answer, Rhys does.

"No, I made sure that baby lamb dates nobody" Malcolm smirks at Rhys in approval.

"Doesn't mean that i'm not going to date in the future" you point out.

"Hahaha, nice joke," Malcolm says, taking a sip from his wine.

"It is not a joke, you know" Malcolm raises an eyebrow, his smile not dropping at your serious words.

"I don't honestly care" your father utters out the words in a sickly sweet way.

"Starting from tomorrow, you will be starting your first lesson" Rhys states.

"What lesson are you speaking about?"

"You will see" Malcolm winks at you, sending you one of his charming smirks.

You feel like you are going to have some trouble sleeping tonight.

Oh well, it seems like you are going to read some manga or watch some anime until you fall asleep.

---------

You didn't expect that Rhys and Malcolm would take you out hunting with them.

"You like nature, don't you, (Y/n)?" Rhys asks while refilling his rifle and Malcolm's rifle.

"Yeah" you respond, your eyes examining the forest, enjoying the sight of the trees.

"Good, you will enjoy hunting with us then" you shiver as Malcolm places a hand on your shoulder.

"Why do you enjoy killing women?" you ask out of nowhere.

"You will find out soon" Rhys replies, handing over the rifle to his twin.

Once you three reach a deep place in the forest, you find the deer you need to hunt, but there's a couple, a man and a woman, exploring the forest.

"There's a couple nearby, maybe we should hunt another time" you point out, ready to leave.

"Nah, it is a perfect sighting" your father assures you.

"Looks like we are going to have a nice meal today"

You thought the twins would point at the deer, but instead, they point it at the unaware couple.

"What are you two doing" your question gets answered when the couple gets to shoot, the woman in the head and the man in the stomach.

You watch in horror as they drop dead on the ground.

Malcolm and Rhys walk over and kneels beside the couple.

"About your earlier question as to why we like to kill the woman"  your body starts to shake as Malcolm speaks.

"Because woman's meat is more tender than man."