Chapter Two

You wanted to burst into tears from how angry you are feeling right now at your 'new' father.

Malcolm is tormenting you in various ways...he is treating you as if you were an animal

The thought of him being your sweet-hearted Malcolm disturbed you on so many levels.

He refuses to feed you in a normal way...like now.

"Open your mouth" you do as you are told, slowly opening your tiny mouth.

And here he goes again, instead of feeding you like a normal human being, he places the spoon in his food.

"I can't believe they feed this shit to toddlers" Malcolm exclaims, looking in disgust at the baby food jar.

"No, wonder why you are so ugly, you have been eating a lot of this shit for the past year"

You clutch your small fists together, feeling angry at the golden-haired man.

Your stomach growls indicating how hungry you are, which caused the protagonist to chuckle.

"Are you hungry? don't worry, I will feed you"

You watch as he stands up and goes into the kitchen, then returns back a few minutes later, holding a plate with fruits.

He sits back in front of you, your mouth drooling at the sight of the fresh fruits.

"You know, I was thinking for a while about whether I should kill your mother or not" your breath hitches.

Who in the world would tell their child that they are planning on killing their mother?

You assume Malcolm is telling you that because he thinks you won't understand him.

"But I decided to get rid of her, as she is really not a good mother to you"

You wanted to tell him that he can't kill them just because she is an irresponsible mother.

But, honestly, you are like one year and three months old, it would sound strange if you utter out such words.

And you believe that Malcolm is joking, why would the protagonist want to kill anyone.

You are a bit shocked at the fact that Malcolm didn't end up marrying Loretta as written in your book.

Instead, he ended up with your (M/n)...something smells fishy about this matter.

"Why do I have this strange feeling that you understand everything I say"

You wanted to roll your eyes at him, but you control yourself.

'That's because I'm a twenty-one-year-old woman, just wait until I start talking properly'

"You know, if you grew to be intelligent like me I will let you help me in getting killing women, (Y/n)"

You fearfully grab into your high chair tightly.

No...Rhys is supposed to be the killer, not Malcolm.

There is definitely something wrong with your story if Malcolm is the true killer as known as the 'incubus' due to his ways of seducing women.

Then his twin brother, Rhys. Has been accused falsely!