🍷𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓🍷

A/N: Hey everyone, sorry for not updating this story much. I have been going through a lot that's relating to my health but right now I'm doing fine. Hopefully for the following weeks after I would go out smoothly. Loves and happy reading.

Jungkook's P.O.V.

Jimin and I quietly continued walking in the dark and cold Woods to catch some cool breeze.

*growl*

I heard a sudden growl from my brother's stomach and it echoed somewhat loudly.

"Sounds like someone's hungry."

I smirked while singing.

"I am but wasn't hungry before, Jin takes long to serve us food."

"Agreed. He likes to starve us to death with his exquisiteness."

"Any corner store close by?"

He asked.

"Yeah. There should be. There should be a Seven-Eleven service station not far from where we are."

"Oh, goody 'cus I'm starving!" He whines.

In an instant, we went straight to the service station which leads him to a smile as I rolled my eyes with annoyance.

"Oh come on bro, I know you're used to me acting this way. Don't act like you're too good to be around your brother."

"Yeah whatever you say."

"Yes, you're used to me, I know..."

"Well, would you like at that, we're here."

Jimin and I went immediately went straight for the front door of the service station.

As we went inside the service station, Jimin shifted through a few aisles and debated which snack to get.

I, on the other hand, leaned against the counter and arms folded where the careless cashier was cashing. He seemed like he didn't want to be there.

But seriously, can my brother ever decide? What can I say? He's a Libra.

"News just in... A report has been updated based on the viral cases in South Korea. According to medical research, the cases are at a sudden decrease but told that we still need to follow the protocols."

I then decided to watch some news to help distract myself from Jimin not getting on my nerves from his uncertain decision.

He was sure taking pretty long.

So to continue distracting myself, I studied every detail that was projected on the screen.

Seeing the number of ambulances that pass through the streets, several people at different places like the park to socialize, and a few statistical graphs.

I can't believe people rely on things like this every day.

"Although, it is good news for the statistics and a good sign for lifting curfew, it isn't easy for the essentials workers and their mental heal..."

Then suddenly everything went dark. The lights went out, no sound of the T.V., the cashier that was there, slowly vanished into thin air, the void took place as my suspicions came to mind.

This was unusual, that I thought about Jimin to see if he was aware.

"Jimin..."

I called out.

No answer.

"Jimin... You there?"

Again no answer.